Kansas City Barbecue

phism

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...
Fuck Kansas City, if tech 9 ever comes to the bay hes leavin in a body bag. eye for an eye busters

first of all you fucking moron, eye for an eye has already taken place when fat tone got merked in nevada, lots of rappers from the bay hook up with kc rappers for years you idiot, nobody (even gangsta niggas) really bumps tech 9 anymore anyways. let that dead beef die with the two rappers that pretty much killed each other. if you ask me, both of them deserved to die anyways.

kansas city is lacking in style we need more writers to come through and do it big ups to impulse, years, trede, horse, frost, ten large, moses, link, zelda, lush, eye, never, karma... do it big and keep bombing kcmo lets bring this city to its prime....

you faggot, 6 of those names were toys, 4 of them dont even get up even for toys, and two of them are out of towners, dont say shit on this thread till u know what you are talking about.

first of all you fucking moron, eye for an eye has already taken place when fat tone got merked in nevada, lots of rappers from the bay hook up with kc rappers for years you idiot, nobody (even gangsta niggas) really bumps tech 9 anymore anyways. let that dead beef die with the two rappers that pretty much killed each other. if you ask me, both of them deserved to die anyways.

oh you gotta love it

i do

• 2 weeks later...

Archived