Kansas City Barbecue

phism

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

timemachine is ignorant

you are talking to fast to even know what you are saying. look at that wutang thing again- look next to it at that writing with the same style- it says lenser 3:16er- lens in other words. lac i'm fairly sure. now go back through the thread-and then try to talk shit on him or his crew. i far as i'm concerned he could rep the fucking olsen twins if he felt high enough.

• 3 weeks later...

Re: timemachine is ignorant

Originally posted by mal

you are talking to fast to even know what you are saying. look at that wutang thing again- look next to it at that writing with the same style- it says lenser 3:16er- lens in other words. lac i'm fairly sure. now go back through the thread-and then try to talk shit on him or his crew. i far as i'm concerned he could rep the fucking olsen twins if he felt high enough.

I dont think lens is LAC at all

• 2 weeks later...

Re: is this A JOKE?

Originally posted by ///////

WHERE'S BRETT RAY WHEN YOU NEED HIM?

hahahahahaha...

well, he was in chicago, that's where...

http://www.arc-nine.com/gallery/albums/bombs/sign_a_rama.jpg'>

wooo!!

http://www.arc-nine.com/gallery/albums/bombs/evictreke11.jpg'>

i'm still fixing my gallery... hopefully i can post more later...

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

kansas city is lacking in style we need more writers to come through and do it big ups to impulse, years, trede, horse, frost, ten large, moses, link, zelda, lush, eye, never, karma... do it big and keep bombing kcmo lets bring this city to its prime....

kansas city is lacking in style we need more writers to come through and do it big ups to impulse, years, trede, horse, frost, ten large, moses, link, zelda, lush, eye, never, karma... do it big and keep bombing kcmo lets bring this city to its prime....

hey bro screw you

you live in KC and then diss it? go somewhere else if you want to jock ride a bunch of out of towners!

Archived