NOO YAWK SHITTY (flix only)

SkyFlax

Originally posted by Zrok

are you guys pissed off because tourists come to your country and smash your yards harder than you do????????:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

and we dont even need hook ups!!!!:crazy:

come to new york with that mouth and youll get shot in the face. Or at least back in the day you wuold

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

heyo

heyo sky flax, lets get some les flix in the jumpoff, and repo pics, mayce/mase aswell, plus link, and juno, dont forget azel and dane,

most importantly mase flicks, with the vomit guy, mase is soooooooooooooooooo nice, hes my hero!!!!

ps. people from australia are wat i think about wen i sit on the toilet to take a shit:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

aaaaaaaaaaahahaha:lol:

But seriously im gona go to that kids house and kill him

just kiding!

no im not:mad: 10

Originally posted by PostLogic

what happened to twists old crew, 5av?

first it was not EVER twists crew. It was ryzes crew from boston. Ryze stole the name from a 'something'AV from paris. And thought no one would know in the USA.

Now the crew is mostly washed out. The big names fled and i think some got knocked.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest FACELIFT

Re: heyo

Originally posted by throwupface

heyo sky flax, lets get some les flix in the jumpoff, and repo pics, mayce/mase aswell, plus link, and juno, dont forget azel and dane,

most importantly mase flicks, with the vomit guy, mase is soooooooooooooooooo nice, hes my hero!!!!

ps. people from australia are wat i think about wen i sit on the toilet to take a shit:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

aaaaaaaaaaahahaha:lol:

But seriously im gona go to that kids house and kill him

just kiding!

NEW YORK SHITTY!!!!!!!!!! NY IS DEAD...

no im not:mad: 10

:lol: :lol: :eek: :eek:

Archived