NOO YAWK SHITTY (flix only)

SkyFlax

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Brooklyn
Originally posted by The Streets

why did u go over host bran and taboo with that biggie shit...

....i kinda though that was the same wall.... i hope you niggaz got the ok from those guys to go over them cause their shit burned.... anyone got flicks of that wall????

Re: Copping paint

Originally posted by ZEROXNSTNYC

They sell it all over in New York, like at McDonalds and Burger King and places like that..

go murder yourself

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

whats wrong havent been getting laid lately????

the best place to buy paint in NY is Scrap Yards, at a cheap price of 10 dollars for a can of montana, you gotta ask for it though, they go into the dungeon. The secret code is "Scoopin Nibblets" and they will give it to you. good luck

Originally posted by SkyFlax

the best place to buy paint in NY is Scrap Yards, at a cheap price of 10 dollars for a can of montana, you gotta ask for it though, they go into the dungeon. The secret code is "Scoopin Nibblets" and they will give it to you. good luck

are you guys pissed off because tourists come to your country and smash your yards harder than you do????????:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

and we dont even need hook ups!!!!:crazy:

Aye Mate.... this is a NYC thread, So I don't know what you meant by saying tourists come to your country and crush your yards better than you do.

Anyone not from NYC who does not yet understand the concept yet... Whether you do a window down piece or catch a marker tag on a NYC subway car it gets cleaned and reported to Vandal Sqaud. within a matter of a few hours. So hit your train, take your flick and thats history. And when you take your flick, you better leave your piece up so Vandal Sqaud can read your name and when VS catches you and finds out wut you write, you can pay fines for the rest of your life like the other dude said. Don't buff your own shiet, ok. now come crush the nyc yards.

humor and sarcasm reign supreme

yo skyflax u comin threw hard wit those flix dog!!!....n i hope they aint makin u pay 10 dollars for a can at scrap yard...they give them for me much cheaper...n the only thing good there is there ink n there drugs tools...what up wit the deals mo!!!! :lol:

Originally posted by Zrok

are you guys pissed off because tourists come to your country and smash your yards harder than you do????????:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

there was a time whne an any give day you

could find lost tourists outdise bombdasystem.

" ahh wherch eez da gracffiteezz zat". maps in

hand, they get gully.

But really if you dont need hook ups then dont

ask for then fooooool Wheres the paint sound

like your ass need help.

there is a dope ass walmart in hartford CT ( minutes fron nyc). take

the 6 train to the end and ask for "Spickies

walmart", im sure a happy new yorker will help

you out.

Guest Merdle
Originally posted by Zrok

Lol is right, you're talking about smashing an nyc yard with out hook ups but you can't even figure out where to get paint. Just stay home....

Archived