ASKEW TMD-SUK (NEW ZEALAND)

????

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dretos a cool cat. the little midget gets up hard...

dudes who been in the game a while are always saying "that toy needs to show some respect, pay his dues, etc" but when a kid comes along who does, ya'll like 'what a lick-nuts"

still, im jealous... i used to dream of licking writers balls, but i just lick my own instead. they taste better. [its all in the pineapple juice and low-salt diets :) ]

cheers for the fresh RTR blog link!

120? have to agree with tisk on this one, dude is gettin up but no way is he up to the point wich some ppl are these days killin streets hes not compared but i guess that speaks for it self, i could say i seen a few outlines on the streets but rest of his so called 120 in tracks an on no where spots

MAYBE heS DOING WHAT SHOULD COME FIRST.....PRACTICING

Fresh stuff askew, always been a fan, you have the best colour skemes i have seen in a very long time. im in NZ mid next year, haha hope i can ship my rotor over but i look foward to seeing some of your work around the streets

oh and i like what they did with your work on the video clip concord dawn - broken eyes

whats up with the whole phooey vs askew? haha

Fresh stuff askew, always been a fan, you have the best colour skemes i have seen in a very long time. im in NZ mid next year, haha hope i can ship my rotor over but i look foward to seeing some of your work around the streets

oh and i like what they did with your work on the video clip concord dawn - broken eyes

whats up with the whole phooey vs askew? haha

Thanks heaps man... Oh, Mark Trethewey who directed the video goes under the name Phooey too.. He's a crazy dude!

you can eat askews arse all day if you want i fully couldnt give a shit what you think ! , i guess my piont is over looked again !

120 throws is nice , shame there in no where spots

couple hundy all road side is hot !

Word on that. Tisko on Point, Razor Sharp

And the main road tisk throws still popping up everywhere, props on the ones near mysts house.

If consent is not an issue then paint a throw on a rooftop... main road. You can get any wall in auckland... Railway workers probably smile at you. No1 will get pssd at you on tha walls you paint... Try something not owned by the council.

I just go with the flow... I'm not really stressed about permission/non permission.. whatevs. I just want to paint! Here's some new ones.

Eh Fuck it... Safety and Peace upon you my friend.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived