the nj bench

Guest njbomber

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest njbomber
Originally posted by taco bell bomber

werent u also the one saying rime was from brooklyn?

man, knowing and acting like you know are two diffrent things.

what the fuk does rime have to do with??oh man internet retards..keep bombin taco bell

Originally posted by njbomber

what the fuk does rime have to do with??oh man internet retards..keep bombin taco bell

i think what tbb is trying to tell you is dont come on here and act like you know when your not even close, no diss but your makin yourself look like as you put it an 'internet retard'. done done

Guest njbomber

you kids should start a crew called the 12opj.12oz prophet jocks.cuz thats all u people do.come on.hopp off my dick.u people must really worship me cuz u people riden my dick like how people ride the train everyday.jesus christ.u people should hopp off my dick.damn.ima get a turnstile and start chargin u toyz.look u toys dont even post ur own work cuz u know its garbage and every1 gonna be haten on u bitches..u people dont know anything about the nj graf scene.little fukin highskoolers.post some flix bitches

Guest njbomber
Originally posted by Bad Swimmer

God you are seriously the stupidest human-being ever.

i smelll a faggot!!

Guest 5:00 Shadow

if u don't know now u know, i mean if u don't know you'll never know...

go go gadget shut up already! just post and save the BS... you are bringing this upon yourself...

bump for the select few up there...otherwise shitty thread. i'd just close it. jersey doesnt need any more shitty threads on here. i also think its funny as soon as you label "nj" anywhere in the title it calls for immediate shit talking... it could be like "thread for extinct tree discussion.....nj" and fuckers are like "fuck you nigga!!"

Originally posted by njbomber

.u people dont know anything about the nj graf scene.

I KNOW ONE THING MOTHERFUCKA I LIKE RUSTO, SO BRING AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE THE NEXT TIME YOU GO TO THAT SPOT, ILL 1ST TAKE IT FROM YA THEN ILL SPLIT YOUR FUCKIN CRANIUM OPEN, THEN THROW YOUR CARROT TOP ASS IN A GONDOLA AND WATCH YOU ROLL AWAY.

THIS IS NO INTERNET SHIT TALK. THIS IS THE REAL DEAL KID.

Originally posted by CRUSH KILL DESTROY

I KNOW ONE THING MOTHERFUCKA I LIKE RUSTO, SO BRING AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE THE NEXT TIME YOU GO TO THAT SPOT, ILL 1ST TAKE IT FROM YA THEN ILL SPLIT YOUR FUCKIN CRANIUM OPEN, THEN THROW YOUR CARROT TOP ASS IN A GONDOLA AND WATCH YOU ROLL AWAY.

THIS IS NO INTERNET SHIT TALK. THIS IS THE REAL DEAL KID.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, my chest hurts i am laughing so hard....i fucking swear to god....crush kill is a genius.

Archived