Thats like saying

a Transformers Live Action

flick wouldnt be worth wacthing!

unless youre about 50 years old,

or you were born in the 90s.

so yeah, Matrix, sucked!

but we still cool. :cool:

:lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

a transformers live action? that will be the day!

x2 was a great movie, better than the 1st.

as far as the matrix, well i will judge it for myself.

and i have high hopes for the hulk as well!

freddy vs. jason, i mean yeah the concept is ill and has been tossed around for yrs now, there was even a hint at it in the end of one of the later friday the 13th movies.....but honestly, i fear that this flix will bite big cock, as did the majority of the sequels to both nightmare and friday the 13th's. i am a fan of both, but i lost confidence in them yrs ago!

i must say that the new terminator looks horrible and they should have let that franchise alone, because it was fine where it was when james cameron was directing them.

i just saw LOTR the 2 towers the other night, awesome! they have em all beat hands down!!!!

and if you wanna see BAD film making, go rent captain america or the punisher movies..............HORRIBLE!!!!! good for a mst3k kinda laugh but completly worthless!!! marvel has improved immensely with their flix, so don't knock xmen till you've seen those!

Guest imported_El Mamerro

SCALLAWAG YOU ARE SO UNBELIEVABLY FULL OF SHIT IT EVEN HURTS ME TO WRITE A STATEMENT DIRECTED TOWARDS YOU, BECAUSE I KNOW IT WILL JUST FALL ON THE DEAF EARS OF THE MOST SHIT-FILLED HUMAN BEING EVER.

As some of you may know by now, my excitement and anticipation for this movie was exponentially greater than any movie that has ever come out. I have never in my entire life been so eager to watch a movie as I was before this, to the extent where I had terrible sleep the past two nights because of not being able to stop thinking about it. My expectations for this film were unbelievably- almost unfairly -high, and I went into the theater fully convinced that it wouldn't live up to them, and ready for disappointment.

Every single one of my expectations was not only met, but vastly superceeded on every possible level. My pants were blown off in ways I was not even remotely aware pants could be explosively removed. How this movie can seem "absolutely terrible" to someone simply does not seem to fit any schema of logic or reason that I'm familiar with. Your brain must be made of a different substance than mine (probably fermented antelope bile, to venture a guess), for I simply fail to comprehend your opinion and I see no possible way for me to even begin to understand it.

I have no choice but to not only wish, but do everything in my power to see that a painful and unfortunate act of torture and eventual demise is enacted upon you and your loved ones, including pets. May God have mercy on your soul. Beer,

El Mamerro

its 2:38 est am.. i just got back from 'the matrix reloaded'.

scallawag.. you make a couple good points but alls i gotta say is holy fuck. you're way off. if you don't get it, you were not meant to get it...

sure there were a couple of parts where it lagged a bit but I just witnessed history being made.

fight scenes were amazing.. the "virtual cinematography" blows the socks off your fuckin feet.. its deep too. i need to see it again.

the twins... the architect... the "virtual orgasm"... the french guy... Mr. Smith..

whoa... upgrades...

Guest im not witty
Originally posted by El Mamerro

Every single one of my expectations was not only met, but vastly superceeded on every possible level. My pants were blown off in ways I was not even remotely aware pants could be explosively removed. How this movie can seem "absolutely terrible" to someone simply does not seem to fit any schema of logic or reason that I'm familiar with. Your brain must be made of a different substance than mine (probably fermented antelope bile, to venture a guess), for I simply fail to comprehend your opinion and I see no possible way for me to even begin to understand it.

I have no choice but to not only wish, but do everything in my power to see that a painful and unfortunate act of torture and eventual demise is enacted upon you and your loved ones, including pets. May God have mercy on your soul. Beer,

El Mamerro

i saw it tonight as well, and i couldnat have said it better myslef. im only glad that tyou were here to do it for me, because im way too drunk now.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

El Mamerro

well good for you. i am glad you liked the movie. i am glad you blessed me with your "holier-than-thou" reponse skills. Opinions as strong as yours make you sound like a nazi. You are definately gifted with word choice.

drink some powerade then do a cartwheel, fag. we have quotas to meet.

Guest im not witty

shame on you scallawag, i though that your original joke was funnier, no need for the edit. trying to hard...playing yourself.

Archived