Tracksides!!

Guest sneak

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by urban cowboy

loco where bouts r those inchs reahes

the last one is just outside parklane interchange in sunderland, sadly gone now. king inch doesnt get enough props!

Originally posted by NATO

king inch doesnt get enough props!

i agree.

some other UK writers who i think are 'slept on' (as the yanks say): The, Fry, Alert, Zare, Logoe and Skag... possibly Dels too...

theres no 'underated UK writers thread', and theres no point creating one, so i'll just chuck that little list in here. :crazy:

Originally posted by nG

i agree.

some other UK writers who i think are 'slept on' (as the yanks say): The, Fry, Alert, Zare, Logoe and Skag... possibly Dels too...

theres no 'underated UK writers thread', and theres no point creating one, so i'll just chuck that little list in here. :crazy:

Underated,inovator,pioneer of the creosote peice,and Northern exile..... http://www.graffiti.org/brighton/moses/mose97_1.jpg'>

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by NATO

the last one is just outside parklane interchange in sunderland, sadly gone now. king inch doesnt get enough props!

Fuck me, Nato is back from the dead.. Long time, no see.

• 2 weeks later...

freeque quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Type Here

let me think errrrrrrrrrm no i dont think so mate loool!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No, you're right. His style and can control far exceeds yours.

Try biting his A, now that you're doing your own outlines.

how about i try biting ure mum u twat u dont stop do you!! go beef some one else and i would like to see u say that shit to dds u peedoo

fucking weirdoooooooo!

Archived