Tracksides!!

Guest sneak

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yipee! its wicked to see Femsy writing again! Altough fems werent 2 happy about Lern taking out that dub - the NEXT night! But, alas, we appreciate the fact that Lern did a piece (over a dub), fairplay. I guess its a case of live by the rules, die by the rules, eh? - damn if only half the kids these days even paid attention to 'the rules', our tracksides would look soooooo tasty!

Originally posted by Skabymuff

Yipee! its wicked to see Femsy writing again! Altough fems werent 2 happy about Lern taking out that dub - the NEXT night! But, alas, we appreciate the fact that Lern did a piece (over a dub), fairplay. I guess its a case of live by the rules, die by the rules, eh? - damn if only half the kids these days even paid attention to 'the rules', our tracksides would look soooooo tasty!

shit, the next night...

oh well, thats the attitude we have around here.

QUOTE :

shit, the next night...

- Nah, Sneak m8, dont get me wrong, Lerns respected man, hes local and hes been soildering for years. OK, it was a bit cold to go over it the next night, but the fact still remains that he did a piece over a dub - and thats no crime. Fems was a little vexed, but i think *** can apreciate the fact that it was a piece over a dub. What fucks me off is when punks think the rules go the other way round.

^^^^^^^^

Geeeeeezus fuckin christ, word spreads in graff like wildfire, dunnit! er, yes, long time ago, howdya know that!? Yep, its Fems first hit in a while, which is a good thing. Old Metro boy dont graff no more, he decided to deciate his life to music. Him and Roe now are big drum+bass producers, go under the name 'Cyantific', have record label 'Replicant Audio', and are signed to Hospital Records, if u like d+b, check it out, good stuff. Roe still paints now and again, and we will of course be pestering Metro to come out painting constantly, and one day hopefuly it will happen, hes got skills.

eazzzzzzzzzzy! speakin off LERN wat a nutter! i saw him last nite headin south on a fast train...but it werent stoppin at his stop so wot duz he do....pull the chain just before his station....trot off and jog home ! haha...was quite impressed....i herd he went down n e way...but he obviously didnt.........i always liked that zeds style....CERES reaches are actually growin on me!:confused: someone run and get the lern flik..safe.....and skabby! post the whole thing if u can! cheers!

QUOTE :

shit, the next night...

- Nah, Sneak m8, dont get me wrong, Lerns respected man, hes local and hes been soildering for years. OK, it was a bit cold to go over it the next night, but the fact still remains that he did a piece over a dub - and thats no crime. Fems was a little vexed, but i think *** can apreciate the fact that it was a piece over a dub. What fucks me off is when punks think the rules go the other way round.

im not saying anything against lern. man, he's been rocking here for time! i was just saying that it seemed a bit cruel to go over it the day after, innit.

hey skabby, i read something interesting in the paper today. not gonna be bait but get at me on msn if you are feeling nosey.

QUOTE :

shit, the next night...

im not saying anything against lern. man, he's been rocking here for time! i was just saying that it seemed a bit cruel to go over it the day after, innit.

hey skabby, i read something interesting in the paper today. not gonna be bait but get at me on msn if you are feeling nosey.

QUOTE :

shit, the next night...

Guest imported_b0b

Ok, it aint a trackside, but heres a Fems from 2000 Its part of a 17 man production we did in South Bermondsey/New Cross.

Yo skabby: would you mind emailing with a location of where that is??

Nice one

Originally posted by crazeeb0b

Yo skabby: would you mind emailing with a location of where that is??

Nice one

Er, no, I dont have your email adress!

Its in a school, in the middle of a council estate (with large tower blocks with yellow trimmings) just of the Old Kent Rd.

Guest imported_b0b

in a school, in the middle of a council estate (with large tower blocks with yellow trimmings) just of the Old Kent Rd.

Oh cool, I know the place..

Archived