STARs who are going to get there ass kicked!

rusto-man

Originally posted by seeking innocence:

im sayin... fuckin roy jones jr. in that ass... stick an move, stick an move...

off topic, but bust this, Roy Jones Jr. is the Power Forward for a local(well, nearby) basketball team, some new leauge, and MAD props to Seek just for the name drop...

for those that don't know... pound for pound THE BEST FIGHTER IN THE WORLD!

------------------

2 Can Sam

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Gouged out 3rd Eye:

he also said its excusable for jlo to say it cuz shes a bodiqua and bodiquas are niggas too. i dont know if that flies with the rest of you would i didnt find any offense to the song or jlo saying it. yeah im black but...i dont know

A) "Bodiqua" is about the funniest spelling of the word I've ever heard. Boriqua is also wrong, but acceptable.

B) I'm 100% Boricua and can assure you we're not niggas. Maybe our brothers up in NYC like to be called that, but here in PR that shit doesn't fly at all. It's not like it offends us or anything, but it sounds just as out-of-place as calling a white person a nigga. It kind of pisses me off that peopletend to think puertorrican behavior in NYC accounts for puertorrican behavior in the homeland, when it couldn't be further from the truth. Shit in here is nothing like NYC.

Bottom line: The word nigga sounds absolutely retarded, regardless of who it's being directed to, be it black people, white people, rainbow people. Stop saying it if you want some real respect, and not worthless street cred or coolness status. Beer,

El Mamerro

smart, did you see the thing on him last night? i dont know what channel it was, but it outlined his whole career and growing up an all that shit. dude is absolutely incredible. it was suprising to me cause i get put up on him very early on, but at the time i thought i was late... ive been following him for years... so to watch the retrospective, an realize that i saw his first big fight an all that... kinda made me feel 'extra down' ya know what i mean? real proud for the homie...

they talked about how when he got robbed of his gold in korea, 115 korean buddhist monks came up to him and all individualy apologised for the shame of their country... it was so dope.

Originally posted by deznatori:

I am racist to those who come to America and stay here for years and don't bother to learn English.

ugh...another race topic, however i was just thinking about this the other day. im sure ill sound like an over privilaged american but if i went somewhere...especially to live i would make damn sure i knew the language...now i realize there are probably only a handful of places left were there is no one that can speak english but regardless...the point is the same. i had to head up a project at a place i used to work that involved a construction crew of mostly mexican workers out of 5 only one knew a word of english so i had to communicate through him...im sorry, its fucking annoying...

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

Archived