HOW DO YOU GET OUT?

Guest FUGITIVE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

how old are you, 14? damn just sneak the fuck out, if they say anything because they wake up ignore them and keep going with what your doing, for real you gotta let them know you aint there "little boy" no more...i think willy wonka said it best, "grow up"

......my moms was like "no your not......stick your head out the window youll be fine"......i was like ok

grow some balls too :cool:

Originally posted by willy.wonka

find all the squeeky spots to your door and wd40 that shit down, walk with your socks on.

and fucking grow up.

word.

wd40 comes in handy a lot especially since my house is very squeaky. it works great miracles on all sorts of stuff and also makes a great flamethrower. and yeah, just grow up. :)

Like a few of the others said, stash your shit somewhere earlier int he day before you go up....Then just tell them later on in the night your running down to grab a book for your homework off someone int he building, then when your gona a long time tell em you were talking to the person or whatever.

Originally posted by mr incentive

word.

wd40 comes in handy a lot especially since my house is very squeaky. it works great miracles on all sorts of stuff and also makes a great flamethrower. and yeah, just grow up. :)

hmmmmmmmmmm, lol anyone else read it the way I did?

He says grow up but then talks about using WD40 as a flamethrower?:crazy:

Archived