Prom is coming.....

IDrinkSprite

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest uncle-boy

:lol:

and about the prom. fuck it dont even go all dressed up, wear something comfortable. like a tank top and jams shorts. spend all your money on booze and drugs. that way you wont remeber your prom whether it be good or bad. and dont take your girlfriend if you have one, just take a hot ass chick.

Originally posted by jesus saves

hahaha my school prom is coming up...im not going...the last thing i wanna do is be on a fucking boat (yse our prom is on a boat) full of kids i fucking hate...i'll prolly head to an afterparty if i dont pass out by 1am

our school sponsered after party is on a boat too, who the fuck is gonna do to that shit. no drugs no alcohol = no fun

Originally posted by uncle-boy

and about the prom. fuck it dont even go all dressed up, wear something comfortable. like a tank top and jams shorts. spend all your money on booze and drugs. that way you wont remeber your prom whether it be good or bad. and dont take your girlfriend if you have one, just take a hot ass chick.

they aren't gonna let you in with a fucking tank top on, they aren't gonna let you in unless you are formally dressed

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by Fox Mulder

they aren't gonna let you in with a fucking tank top on, they aren't gonna let you in unless you are formally dressed

thats why you hit the shaperones over the head with a brick. duh.

Originally posted by uncle-boy

mine was last night shoulda did what you said...shit sucked ass my girlfriend left me last week...

Archived