Boss Meets World

Guest The Boss

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Asickeronius

Fuck my wholecar............the JUGS panel is the hott shit!

Jugs is fucking rad! I only caught a two of his trains in real life but I loved getting the old "ON THE GO" mags with the new JUGS stuff in it! ;)

Some where around here is the unstamped version...

Originally posted by DISCO BRYSO

take the W while you can there guy. this may be the only opportunity you have to "win" against Jugs..

I really like the wholecar though. it is quality work and I am honestly impressed. cheers.

Dude.........What the fuck? I don't get you...........I've been on here trying to talk to you for a while now and you won't write me but have got this kind of sly shit to say? Why the fuck won't you write me? For real........I want to know why??!?!! :heated:

ehh.. I'm not trying to be sly, just honest. jugs rocks. your wholecar is awesome too. I was just trying to compliment you in an inauspicious way.. maybe the skully icon is making what I write sound angrier than its meant to (but it is the best one). you don't seem to be very good at accepting a compliment, and I am not very good at giving them. so we'll leave it at that.. chill out man, not all writers are adrenaline-charged and hungry for unnecessary fisticuffs. I am a nice person who just happens to write graffiti..I would be more inclined to e-mail you if I thought you were the same. no need to be :heated:

I LIKE THE WHOLECAR. GOOD JOB.

Guest The Boss

CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?!?

all of asics shit is nice, no one knows who you are...either reveal yourself or keep the opinions to yourself...no need for negative criticizm...this is a form to post, and for other people to see, the art that is rolling around...so just enjoy...thanks

-the boss:king:

Guest The Boss

CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?!?

all of asics shit is nice, no one knows who you are...either reveal yourself or keep the opinions to yourself...no need for negative criticizm...this is a form to post, and for other people to see, the art that is rolling around...so just enjoy...thanks

-the boss:king:

Originally posted by DISCO BRYSO

chill out man, not all writers are adrenaline-charged and hungry for unnecessary fisticuffs. I am a nice person who just happens to write graffiti..I would be more inclined to e-mail you if I thought you were the same. no need to be :heated:

I LIKE THE WHOLECAR. GOOD JOB.

What? Am I going to punch you over the computer?

Stab you?

I'm a super fucking nice guy too! You have no idea!

Why else would you speak all sideways on this site unless it's to up your "underhanded clever points" count or because you have no fucking life and "subliminally dissing" people makes you feel like you got a purpose!?!?!? So because you give me daps on one thing in an underhanded way then that means I'm supposed be like "Well yo..........someone stroked my ego too...........I'm part of the circus!"????

Fuck that man! I'm bigger than that shit! I called you out and you won't come clean..............that's why I'm heated..............You know what? This fucking cyber daycare ain't for me............I'm out!

I'm going to stop speaking on this site...........

No more chit chat............watch me do it! I'm ghost!

Archived