MYLK

Guest Metal Calus

Re: double spaced to get attention

Originally posted by Grant_Wood

allot of people say they dont approve of the war but they support the

troops out there, thats hypocritical. I say I dont support the war, and I

hope all the troops out there get killed. hey, one of my old high school

friends is out there, and frankly, I rather him get killed for being there

instead of an Iraqi being in his own country.

I BET YOUR DADDY RAN TO CANADA WITH HIS BOYFRIEND BACK WHEN. YOUR THE EPITOME OF WHY PEOPLE HATE AMERICA. AND YOU LIKE TO SUCK DICK.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WAH PSSHH WAH PSHH

ANY WRITER ON HERE TALKING BOUT THEY LIKE AMERICA IS ONLY HAPPY THAT THEY WONT GET CANED IF THEY GET CAUGHT..I GUESS A YEAR AND JAIL AND THOUSANDS OF FINES MAKES A LIL MOR FREE..HAHA REST IN PISS YOU FUCKIN PUSSIES

Guest Metal Calus

Re: WAH PSSHH WAH PSHH

Originally posted by MACKSTRANGE

ANY WRITER ON HERE TALKING BOUT THEY LIKE AMERICA IS ONLY HAPPY THAT THEY WONT GET CANED IF THEY GET CAUGHT..I GUESS A YEAR AND JAIL AND THOUSANDS OF FINES MAKES A LIL MOR FREE..HAHA REST IN PISS YOU FUCKIN PUSSIES [/quote

this was very enlightening. someday i want to go to the west coast where life is cold and hard. i think ill learn to surf and set myself free by writing graffitti. yeah! thats how ill get back at the man.

HANG TEN

Originally posted by MACKSTRANGE

[. i think ill learn to surf and set myself free by writing graffitti. yeah! thats how ill get back at the man.

YOULL NEVER BE FREE!!!! [/b] BUT MY HOMIE KNOWS HOW TO SURF AND IM SURE HELL TEACH YOU FOR A REASONABLE PRICE

Originally posted by DirtySanchez

thats cuz your a dummy,,,, pay attention. theres alot going on right now, be aware and form your own conclusions based on how smart u are.

HEY FUCK HEAD, YOUR THE FUCKN DUMMY TO TAKE A SIDE AT AN EARLY STAGE, WAIT A COUPLE OF WEEKS FOR MORE INFORMATION TO DEVELOP AND THEN WE'LL SEE WERE YOUR POINT OF VIEW IS AT. DON'T NEED YOUR ADVICE ASSHOLE------------ http://www.raceworx.com/funnypics/arnold%20shut%20the%20fuck%20up.jpg'>

Guest Metal Calus

like the kids taking sides... like its mommy vs. daddy. like your 12. YAH ILL BE BACK! calm your inter nut sack youll start reproducing retarded inter nerds. i dont see anyone taking sides it is what it is and thats all it is. time keeps on ticking....

Originally posted by Metal Calus

like the kids taking sides... like its mommy vs. daddy. like your 12. YAH ILL BE BACK! calm your inter nut sack youll start reproducing retarded inter nerds. i dont see anyone taking sides it is what it is and thats all it is. time keeps on ticking....

Since your so smart are you against/for the War? Lets hear your wisdom holy one! I know times ticking and that's my point.

Guest Metal Calus

follow me my son and i shall unveil to you why the sun shines upon only 1/2 the world at a time. because thats life. i dont care about this war. my only problem with this war is that everyones bitching and moaning like iraq is the size of rhode island and couldnt fight its way out of a wet paper bag. the world trade center got knocked down and whether iraq did it or not they were loving it because their the ENEMY. the end.

Originally posted by Metal Calus

follow me my son and i shall unveil to you why the sun shines upon only 1/2 the world at a time. because thats life. i dont care about this war. my only problem with this war is that everyones bitching and moaning like iraq is the size of rhode island and couldnt fight its way out of a wet paper bag. the world trade center got knocked down and whether iraq did it or not they were loving it because their the ENEMY. the end.

Wow you sure speak some hate at this point, especially using the word ENEMY. Did you ever think that were the ENEMY in their eyes?

Ignore him he will go away

For anyone reacting to metal calus i reccomend fully ignoring his comments he has no actual opinion all his posts are nothing but failed attempts at witty replies further enforcing the stereotype that americans have no humour.(except bill hicks!)

Ignore him he will go away he's probably of now painting his miniature soldiers!

Guest Metal Calus

Re: Martial law

Originally posted by MajorNumnuts

I bring it right down to a law like jaywalking? what the fucks all that about theres no cars on the road so i cross shit i got arrested for crossing the road what the fuck!!!

AHAHAHAHAHA! see i have humour im laughing at you right now doesnt that count?

Guest Metal Calus

not that i think im mister smarty pants or anything but heres one for your viewing pleasure...

A group of American anti-war demonstrators who came to

Iraq with Japanese human shield volunteers made it across the

border today with 14 hours of uncensored video, all shot without

Iraqi government minders present. Kenneth Joseph, a young

American pastor with the Assyrian Church of the East, told UPI

the trip "had shocked me back to reality." Some of the Iraqis he

interviewed on camera "told me they would commit suicide if

American bombing didn't start. They were willing to see their

homes demolished to gain their freedom from Saddam's bloody

tyranny. They convinced me that Saddam was a monster the likes

of which the world had not seen since Stalin and Hitler. He and

his sons are sick sadists. Their tales of slow torture and killing

made me ill, such as people put in a huge shredder for plastic

products, feet first so they could hear their screams as bodies got

chewed up from foot to head."

http://www.upi.com/view.cfm?StoryID=200303...21-023627-5923r

to follow up on that...

Saddam is a threat to the world, much like Hitler was. He is evil, and has said that he wants to be like Joseph Stalin, and is patterning himself after Stalin. (Stalin murdered as many as 3 million people, and it is told tht he had his childhood teachers murdered so that they would not be able to tell stories of his childhood.) Saddam has killed 5000 Kurdish people in the 80's, of which 70% were women. He declared war on Iran and 1 million people were killed. He took over tiny Kuwait, which was a free and peaceful nation. He has caused much terrible repression and torture of his own people, including "raping rooms", and human shredders, etc. The Iraqi soldiers trying to surrender are submitted to terrible torture, and one high ranking official who disagreed with Saddam came home to find his wife's head on a pole in the front yard. He has weapons of mass destruction and threatens our country and all other free countries, and we can't let a man like that have those kind of weapons. He hates our freedom, and our values.

War can be just and moral, and our obligation is to stop evil. Should Hitler have been free to continue in his brutality of the Jewish people? Should our government not defend the innocent from evil and torture?

Our country has had more military might than any other nation, but we don't use our power to dominate weaker peoples. This war is not about oil, either. If we had wanted oil we would never have left Kuwait in the early 90's. We give food and supplies to the countries that we fight to free. We come as liberators, not as conquerors, and we have used that power in a very kind and compassionate way. We have 600 tons of wheat and rice ready for the Iraqi people. (This is also one of the reasons why we would desire other countries to support this war, because of the "clean up" that goes on afterwards.)

If you think that "we are just bombing those innocent Iraqi's", your being ignorant. We're trying to free them, and if I were in their position, I would have wondered what took America so long to get over there. I recently heard a story of a young girl who was doodling in her notebook at school and jotted down something against the Iraqi government. Her teacher saw what she wrote and turned her into officials. She was taken away, and her family was called in to watch her be raped. That is not the kind of government that I think should be left alone to continue torturing its people.

propaganda

yall swear you kick it in iraq or something..how do you think bombing the fuck out of people is freeing them..if they really just wanted saddam they could get him very easily..america is taking over the globe..

Archived