new cleveland thread

AMORone

yea theres a bunch more shit on the streets down on euclid and way down on the eas t side. also tons of shit along 90 east , also to see tons of crazy shit ride the redline

but prae poke got for sure, that crick is sweet too, theres only like a 3 inch ledge to stand on where he did that

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry mom weve been writing for less THAN A YEAR at least we use paint and get up a little bit....we try and contribute to the scene in cleveland and i didnt know that it was mandatory in the laws of graffiti handbook to do 3d on bombing missions ....who are you anyways

Originally posted by fr8mare

...i didnt know that it was mandatory in the laws of graffiti handbook to do 3d on bombing missions ....

Drops or 3d just looks better and completed. I noticed you have no halo (force field) either.

Yeah it looks unfinished without 'em and heads will mention it.

They buffed it anyways and since you're new to the game you'll always get more chances to show and proove.

Again, props on that spot.

Stay up and a little practice at chill spots before bombing main streets would'nt hurt either.

By The Way, anyone know a new kid who writes GRADE?

yo sucka MCs.....a 3-d is most definately mandatory.........you wouldnt know that since you just picked up a can 2 weeks ago.......pay attention to the scene....not just clevo but all scenes.......why would you go all the way up there for a halo???????scared maybe..........next time watch ya mouth.......

sorry fellas but you know me.....holla

Archived