new cleveland thread

AMORone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

god dam this post just str8 up fucking sucks...

all the new inter net kids in cleveland jocking graffitti , thinking its going 2 make u cool...fuck'n

just grate...

:o

is this what hold's in the deph's of clevelands future???i hope not.

oh yea i heard about yer fr8 crew droids "where u have 2 do 25 peices 2 be in".. how gay is that??? 25 peices shit son yer all in the dust .....

163- with a fulltime job working 56 hours a week------can i join??

------fuck defy--

peice to prae-poke-ceps-fucko-terd-otse-ridle-anoy-lost-

and FREE VERBS!!!!! 2003

fuck you crow im sorry that everyone isnt 70 years old and been writing for years and years like you. so your saying that when you started writing you were as good as you are now? shit man ive seen your stuff and its not bad at all but its definatly not the best shit in cleveland so instead of worrying about how good other people are why dont you worry about yourself. and give the new writers as many years as you have been writing and then we will see whats up....and since you enjoy freights so much why dont you just make everyone happy and jump in front of a moving one. how bout instead of talking shit you post flix or dont post at all....fuck you........and by the way I dont write because it is "cool" i write because i enjoy it

Crow you suck your style is like your partners name terd..The droid kids are way better than you..They have what we in graff call letter structure and something you definitly lack a good handstyle..seriously i dont care how long youve been writing for your style is hurting

Originally posted by 123456789

Crow you suck your style is like your partners name terd..The droid kids are way better than you..They have what we in graff call letter structure and something you definitly lack a good handstyle..seriously i dont care how long youve been writing for your style is hurting

Preach brotha!

crow i was nice to you and was going to paint with you then you blew me off...your pissed cause all the new toys in cleveland who think its cool to write are going to be burning you by the end of this summer... in style(most already are) and control its cool that you paint but you dont need to be a dick about it like instead of you dissing us maybe you could show us where those chill spots are that you hit n/m i like the risk and i like being skinny... i have respect for you and your skills but you do need to quit being a cocky old guy and concentrate on helping the scene here...if you dont like it change it

Originally posted by fr8mare

...your pissed cause all the new toys in cleveland who think its cool to write are going to be burning you by the end of this summer... in style(most already are) ... i have respect for you and your skills but you do need to quit being a cocky old guy and concentrate on helping the scene here...if you dont like it change it

what skills does dude have?? Skills at sucking SSSSSOOOOOOO bad after painting for however long he has painted...no respect for suckas who put themselves higher than they should be....learn some simple handstyles tool..

Originally posted by CROW RA

god dam this post just str8 up fucking sucks...

all the new inter net kids in cleveland jocking graffitti , thinking its going 2 make u cool...fuck'n

just grate...

:o

is this what hold's in the deph's of clevelands future???i hope not.

oh yea i heard about yer fr8 crew droids "where u have 2 do 25 peices 2 be in".. how gay is that??? 25 peices shit son yer all in the dust .....

163- with a fulltime job working 56 hours a week------can i join??

------fuck defy--

peice to prae-poke-ceps-fucko-terd-otse-ridle-anoy-lost-

and FREE VERBS!!!!! 2003

wheres the respect at?????? me n dwel are holdoin it down for cleveland...........we coming up slowly but surelly...........no need for the cokiness crow........god damn........

Originally posted by NAPOleon<---

wheres the respect at?????? me n dwel are holdoin it down for cleveland...........we coming up slowly but surelly...........no need for the cokiness crow........god damn........

dwel is real dope i've seen his peices, all thats geting posted on here is toy shit, is what im saying...

Re: you guys got some good shit

Originally posted by PatTheBeaver

prae is fucking taking the cake tho:idea:

No doubt! PRAE, hit my e-mail, I'm catchin' returns off your addy.

POKE, ANOY, CRIK,...holler.

http://www.noquestionmultimedia.com/GoldGotAnoy1.jpg'>

http://www.noquestionmultimedia.com/bigGotAnoy.jpg'>

Too much chit chat on this thread. I don't think CROW gives a greasy green fuck about what heads think of his style. He got mad up's and put's in hell of work. And I won't talk about style untill I get my own and once I get my own style, I won't have the need to talk about anybody else's.

Anyways, I'm buzzin' and I plan on getting more buzzed as the night goes on. Where's the party at? I want to peice.

some new shit I spotted today: (no fliks)

some AMOR in midtown, some GRADE all up Euclid and Prospect. IOS, I forget where....I'll remember after another beer.

Anyway, stayup, have fun and get drunk or not and whatnot......

Archived