starting threads and forgetting about them, ruining self esteem...

BeetNIK

ok im another random 12 oz member youve never heard of or will remember starting another wasteful peice of internet space. Why do i use internet communities? I have no idea, all i know is that i do, and for some reason i start threads tinking they are a good idea, and i forget about them for weeks at a time. And when i remember them i pull em up in the search and read that i have been maliciously slandered blah blah blah. i dont care about the nasty names and my reputation and such but i guess i am asking why i continually return to an internet community like this?

BEET-- starting useless treads and letting them get closed, giving my self a rep as a cop, ruining my future, pissing people off--NIK

thanks everybody especially mods for putting up with me and people like me

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Just post whatever you want and don't worry about it.

Some people will like it, some people won't like it, some people will diss you---what do you care? It's all happening in cyberspace anyway. Once in a while I hit a topic everybody hates. Oh well. Can't please everybody. The flip side of that is that once in a while I hit one that everybody thinks is great. It's fun, and you get to hone your ideas. There have been times when I thought "I'm spending too much time and effort on this bullshit." Hmmm. Maybe. But 12 oz. has it's rewards, and I really enjoy writing here more than any other board I've ever been on. That's why I keep coming back, LOL.

I really could care less about my reputation, shit i wear the same sweatsuit for days at a time, sometimes even a couple weeks, but people still seem to like me. But kabar i really do agree, 12oz does have its rewards, and i enjoy them. By the way i really like to go back to your trainspotting post to read about tamps and hobos, and i find it quite cool that you can just pop up everynow and then to post on a certain thread, and just be so damn knowledgable. Either way the thing that i guess gets to me is that i might come off completely different than i am in person and if i ever run into these people in the near to distant future i am afraid it will fuck up a potetnial freindship/homie-ness with writers/artist/people i might normally have something in common with. I like being freinds with people and you wont find enyone else more anti-beef/hate than me, i guess that is why i am so purturbed ( <<totally wrong speling/use of word but i dont care) . but i think i am putting way too much time and effort into thinking about this haha.

thanks kabar

BT

Archived