Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
MarzOne

more wack shit...

looks a lot better than the last one... it looks as if you are developing foundation... just keep practicing and shit and youll see it turn in to something dope. .. pce

Guest PHYNE
more wack shit......

ok if you feel its wack then why post it???

i think maybe he posts it saying its wack .. but inside he feels it looks ok and hes hoping by saying its wack peeps will say.. thats not wack... thats dope.... the end

you still dont know what your doing, like i said before try to get simples down cuz your shit aint going nowhere right now

WE ALL KNOW THAT YOUR SHIT IS WHACK... SO LIMIT IT TO ONE STUPID THREAD!!!

Originally posted by iKNOuGOTstyl

looks a lot better than the last one... it looks as if you are developing foundation... just keep practicing and shit and youll see it turn in to something dope. .. pce

IT CANT POSSIBLY LOOK ANY BETTER THAN THE LAST ONE CUZ THEY'RE ALL THE SAME... JUST UNCOLORED!!! THE ONLY REASON HE KEEPS POSTING THIS "FOUNDATION" IS CUZ ITS THE ONLY BITTEN PIECE HE HAS... I HATE IT WHEN NEW CATS COME IN AND CONTINUOUSLY OPEN DEAD END THREADS... YOUR WORK SUX SO KEEP IT ALL IN ONE THREAD PLANET BOY!!!

mEn@cE* :king: wE

marz.. show us one with out all the hoop la on it just a simple stright letter befor you put all the eye catchers behind it! just slow your roel i belive you could be good if you tried less as hard..:D

yea i don't know how i feel about this peice, i guess im not really feelin all the arrows, but it seems your producin your own style, which is alot better if you were bitin.....i guess i like your letters, a bit......put some color into it.....we'll see how it comes out

Originally posted by PHYNE

ok if you feel its wack then why post it???

:freak2:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this