Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
teister

let's try again

Nope, it doesn't put it up there, but you can check out the link I guess. Its just a canvas i did a couple of weeks ago.

I like how the red line comes straight from her ass. It always does. Does it not.

Thanks for putting the image up dent. I don't know why I couldn't get it to work. What don't you like about my style? Just wondering.

who's to say they are letters ?

it can't just be artwork ? if they are letters ... i'll agree

yea i like your style....i think i'd be really interested in seein some more stuff from you.....it kinda has an abstract look to it.....with the "blah" colors

Originally posted by teister

Thanks for putting the image up dent. I don't know why I couldn't get it to work. What don't you like about my style? Just wondering.

i Realy cant see it well as i said but the letter stlyle is what i was talking about the graff part! it looks to much like your tring to do la stlye and cant.. well from what i can see as i said i can be wrong...:D

Okay, I mean I wasn't trying to do an LA style piece, i'm not even sure what that is necessarily, its just a style I developed. I mean, its not the best lettering fo sho, and I'm not trying to defend myself really, so thanks for the feedback.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this