Chicago's Blackbook's/Sketches

etc.com

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
stay up... im running around flickin my shit got a cam now . . . so i should have a few posted of my illegals. . . . guess what that one on the top says? its clearly legible "hint hint, its a car brand"

you almost made me want to not by the A6 ive had my eye on.

almost.

AHAHHAHAHAH! Your too funny! I found a handstyle by you and your trying to talk shit about my stuff! :lol: Take that shit to the TOY THREAD! :lol: Let's compare shall we? :lol: Mines on the streets yours is on paper! :lol: Step your game up toy!!! :lol:

You...

elialibi.jpg

Me...

skorhand.jpg NUFF SAID!

^ahahaha... your makiing yourself look stupid! i dont reply to toys, so this is it... im a bomber i dont do pieces homo! looks like your the one who belongs in the toy thread.. stay the fuck out of this one... my throw alone will burn any of your shit so fall back playskool...

^ahahaha... your makiing yourself look stupid! i dont reply to toys, so this is it... im a bomber i dont do pieces homo! looks like your the one who belongs in the toy thread.. stay the fuck out of this one... my throw alone will burn any of your shit so fall back playskool...

skor please stop. you have no room to talk about toys. I've watched you talk to other people on this site with some inflated self ego, I have no idea where it comes from?

"mines on the streets yours is on paper"

And you post a picture of a tag done months ago.

it's funny when fools throw their two cents in. that reply had nothing to do with you? i dont know you, so why do you feel the need to talk about me? i dont get offended by nigger nobody's... :lol: so say what you will... time to blaze one.... my girls pussy is wet... im out lamer oners...

Archived