Chicago's Blackbook's/Sketches

etc.com

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maseo... hit me up on Halo 3... I"ve been playing Social Slayer with a bunch of 12 oz heads... we actually got a decent squad going... You can check my stats on Bungie... I just started playing COD so I have to get my stats up on that though.

Find Dosa312 on Live or Pm me your Live sign on and I'll get at you.

Anyone else.. .get at me... but please... have some skills... for real... I need a decent squad for some ranked matches.

Maseo... hit me up on Halo 3... I"ve been playing Social Slayer with a bunch of 12 oz heads... we actually got a decent squad going... You can check my stats on Bungie... I just started playing COD so I have to get my stats up on that though.

Anyone else.. .get at me... but please... have some skills... for real... I need a decent squad for some ranked matches.

im on that COD4... Sniper Fenix...hit me up.....good skillz...

**its Masoe, not Maseo, lol...

K i will try to remember to hit u up later tonite, i will probably be playing COD4 all night though cuz i got a really good group i play with in that.

Get better at COD4 and u can probably join up with us, if u want a good squad or whatever... we win like 95% of the time.

Archived