Chicago's Blackbook's/Sketches

etc.com

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
another DUI?

i can remember when i last talked to u but its still my second one i am still fighting it in court since fucking june and it just got continued till april

damn.... that revise shit last page holy shit

Sharpie fumes are rough... but if anyones as old as me... back in the 80's & 90's we used to use these metal Design markers... there were design & design 2's. They were the first set to have a colorless blender... anyhow... they had Xylene in them (which is why you can't get them anymore) and we would get like 4 or 5 heads blackbookin' in somebodys 10 x 10 apartment bedroom with no windows... man... that shit was rough... but good times though... folks dont chill & blackbook anymore... that used to be a good vibe... everybody geeking off one anothers pieces and giving advice and shit so the piece's would change collectively... then we'd all go bombin'...

Revise... I had a stupid question too.... Are you laying the colors down on the whole page and then just going off in the black with your letter's and background... or are you doing the color last? The way the colors flow I couldn't tell which you were laying down first.

Damn im draggin....

MAJOR BUMP AND THANKS so far to FREKO and AF42 good lookin hommies....Fro42 send another if u got the chance so its not as blurry...i wanna paint that this spring.

Mine will be up soon.....working on a 3 gallery paintings so im a bit side tracked but still go them comming asap.

Sharpie fumes are rough... but if anyones as old as me... back in the 80's & 90's we used to use these metal Design markers... there were design & design 2's. They were the first set to have a colorless blender... anyhow... they had Xylene in them (which is why you can't get them anymore) and we would get like 4 or 5 heads blackbookin' in somebodys 10 x 10 apartment bedroom with no windows... man... that shit was rough... but good times though... folks dont chill & blackbook anymore... that used to be a good vibe... everybody geeking off one anothers pieces and giving advice and shit so the piece's would change collectively... then we'd all go bombin'...

werd to muvvva on that... kickin it, sketching, right before gettin all yur gear packed up and shippin out to the local house party, only to end with a mish... when the cats r away the mice will play.. im gonna sketch right now.. i guess bayer is up next for me.. omens get at me dun.

Archived