Chicago's Blackbook's/Sketches

etc.com

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yea sure, i will try. i have tried to do one before and it didnt come out the way i wanted it to...

apparently im not that good at the whole symetry aspect of it or soemthing

wait i think we did do one already lol

thats cool i will do another one

01-23-08_2215.jpg

thanks pally.....i got u next week. got a super busy weekend comming up so i wont be around. thaks for mine!!!! youll have one asap....

this thread is sick!!!

keep it going and keep the friendships alive....fuck our brick slayers page!

Chicago Xchange thread FTW!!!!!

hanks pally.....i got u next week. got a super busy weekend comming up so i wont be around. thaks for mine!!!! youll have one asap....

this thread is sick!!!

keep it going and keep the friendships alive....fuck our brick slayers page!

Chicago Xchange thread FTW!!!!!

yo,...u aight man?:huh2: :huh2: :huh2: :huh2:

lol,mim i asked you about an exchange but you either ignored me or it got lost in the thread but its all good cause i tried writing your name and yeah, like masoe said the whole symmetry thing was fuckin with my brain, lol. i might attempt it again. im just gonna start writin people's names and posting em up and if ya'll feel like hitting me back with one so be it. masoe we should do another joint...ol halo 3 playin ass :)

WOOT! this thread is popping. gone 4 days and now theres four pages i never seen

lets keep it moving players....

bumps to ice, fro 42 (super cheapskate extraordinaire), mim, phor, speak, masoe- i got some shit for you,

orbit, combat- esp that green piece with the red outline, last piece, big amuse, komed- that nore is sick, crums, i got you, plum, ones coming for you too, repos, frek, patrick waysie, mitch- you got real funky letters man... revise, eh, and i know i'm forgetting some, my bad, its too wild in here.

i got new shit for frekle and phor, just forgot the camera at home....

plum, ways, komed, crums, new stuff for all yous.

Archived