Chicago's Blackbook's/Sketches

etc.com

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
seems like everyone on here got a job where they dont do shit ill join the club.....

OMENS, BAYER, FREK , THIS, and ORBIT...i gotcha fools....Wheres mine?

yo fro42. got u man...gimmie a day or so.

frek wheres the xchange mang....them boys crushhhhhhhhh

working on new shit...here is some more recent stuff to hold over till i drop some new stuff..hahaha sorry for draggin Omenizzy

104_1167.jpg

labs book 1

scan0001-1.jpg

mage bad book

mims.jpg

mim exchange

repos23.jpg

lab"s book 2

newre23.jpg

new shit in the works.. the" O" is from the repos sketch u did mr. omens

i'll definitely post something new during this weekend...

This thread is shown'n what Chitown is about!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont snooze on the Midwest.

So i owe Omens,Ways,Four Mitch the Snitch, who else? love it when work is slow!!

props Afroe,Ways,Repos,Mitch,Four,Komed,Lab,whoever else i forgot my bad

wheres Revise????????

pinkphormodeltrain-1.jpg

C-Note Art Show

Mission Statement

The C-Note Art Show was an event created to showcase the talents of local artist of all mediums for a price point that will spawn first time art buyers to make that initial purchase of original artwork. The show will also work as a method to educate artists on how to creatively express themselves and make their artwork available for acceptable prices through use of cost effective materials and prints of their work.

Artwork

Artist are heavily encouraged to submit their works to the website for entry into the show. Only original artwork will be accepted to display and sell. So please make sure that you submit ONLY your own work. This show will have a price point of $100 for all work shown. This is to ensure that the sales prices are not in question to the persons purchasing or receiving money for the artwork. In very limited situations artwork of a price point lower than $100 may be accepted, but will require prior approval for showing at the event. The hope is that with proper promotion and quality work on display that the event can sell more than 500 pieces of art thus generating $50,000 that will directly benefit local artists and to hopefully facilitate the future creation of quality work through turning old work into project money. Artists are encouraged to submit the best work that they are willing to let go for this price point and there will be no restriction on how many pieces or how large of a piece you will have at the show. If you can reach a price point of $100 and create a 4 x 4 foot painting then more power to you. There will currently be no fees associated with entry or sales for this event. This will be possible through avid volunteer work so please submit your artwork and sign up for at least one volunteer shift.

Important Dates and Information

February 20th - Registration closes

February 24th - Image Upload closed

March 1st - Artwork drop off date and hanging

March 7th - preview night

March 8th - is the main event

March 9th – Unsold work pickup

THIS IS ONE OF THE GUYS THAT ORGANIZED WRITE 4 GOLD IN THE USA! HOLLER AT HIM THERE'S A SHOW AFTER THIS ONE MORE GRAFFITI INSPIRED. REP CHITOWN... PEACE KILLERS...

THEDILLER

Archived