Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

dog... kyle anderson is his screen name you idiot... and sinc didn't side bust slie he went over him... honestly that kids is asking for it... he just thinks he can go over anyone he pleases
.....your quite the hypocrite.... and that was over a bubble white lettered uno. uno went over guido.....

bc double throws i like em fresh ones at the scummy skate spote and he + 2 at that old brick wall ..fresh 4 n 5 yr ol flix by sems when the mission wallz were fresh wit good action

bc's comin back- watch out C2D!!!! oprah i love that fat bitch see here up alll the time when im out n aboyt ........ 1 n 2 n 3 n4 writers come up quick n tag yer door.

just cause you don't like what one person in a crew did or said don't go talkin' shit on a whole crew. that would be in your best interests. play nice kiddies

Did i hate on your entire crew? Dont talk to me about My best interests, and dont try and come off like your hard.. Give it a fucking rest! Your playing yourself, sidebusting shit like that is gay... Point blank, there is no getting around it.. whether you know him or not isnt the point... You cant sit here and tell me sneaking a little 3a tag next to saber makes your crew look hard! You kids have no respect for anything!!

just cause you don't like what one person in a crew did or said don't go talkin' shit on a whole crew. that would be in your best interests. play nice kiddies

And FYI saying that sidebust makes your crew look dumb means just that... LOOKS is the key word, I have no problem with 3a but when one of you does some stupid shit like that i had to say something.. maybe it wasnt my place but its the fucking internet!

Did i hate on your entire crew? Dont talk to me about My best interests, and dont try and come off like your hard.. Give it a fucking rest! Your playing yourself, sidebusting shit like that is gay... Point blank, there is no getting around it.. whether you know him or not isnt the point... You cant sit here and tell me sneaking a little 3a tag next to saber makes your crew look hard! You kids have no respect for anything!!

Yes I am hard. And yes it did sound like you where talking shit about a whole crew.And NO I'm definately NOT playing myself.

And FYI saying that sidebust makes your crew look dumb means just that... LOOKS is the key word, I have no problem with 3a but when one of you does some stupid shit like that i had to say something.. maybe it wasnt my place but its the fucking internet!

Its not your Piece. So it was your not your place. Its better to keep those types of opinions to yourself. peace