Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

How am I disrespecting dude that's RIP? I'm just laughing idiots on here that somehow think that talking about how a dude died is gonna draw heat on him. HE'S DEAD HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY DRAW HEAT ON SOMEONE THATS DEAD???
yah seriously just a quick question... ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED? you don't ask how someone died... and if u do you ask someone u know. Honestly u are being a disrespectful fuck because maybe no one wants to talk about how he died they'd rather remember how he lived... ever think of that you brain dead fuck or were u just too busy looking to start a beef you couldnt finish with like half of seattle... just wondering

yah seriously just a quick question... ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED? you don't ask how someone died... and if u do you ask someone u know. Honestly u are being a disrespectful fuck because maybe no one wants to talk about how he died they'd rather remember how he lived... ever think of that you brain dead fuck or were u just too busy looking to start a beef you couldnt finish with like half of seattle... just wondering

What the hell are you talking about? Not suppose to talk about someone that passed?

You Seatle kids are fucking weird!

If I died I would hope that I left a big enough mark in my city that people would want to talk about me and tell my story. Espescially my peeps. Isn't that why we write our names everywhere anyways? To get a rep? To be remembered? To have our story told? But I guess you Seatle kids would rather people just never mention your name again huh? That's just fucking weird.

look man, you dont gossip about the dead.

the fools probably werent talking about bringing heat to a dead man. they probably just didnt want a fag like you or anyone else talking about him, spreading rumors. shit is fucking disrespectful.

end of story.

If nobody tells dudes story then that leaves room for nothing but gossip and rumors for the next generation. Like homeboy up there that said he heard dude died at that goth rave or whatever. Wouldn't you want to set the record straight after hearing some bogus rumor about your homeboy? Where I come from knowing your history (and passing it down) is mandatory. Or do you guys just not give a shit about your scene enough to let the younger cats know the history in your graff scene?

Fag? you know nothing about me so why are you talking shit? I'm talking straight up. I'm not talking shit. I'm not dissing your homeboy at all. I'm just saying that you guys have some realy weird suporstitions that I've personally never heard of.

just drop it dude. you didn't know shit about him and you don't know shit about seattle. i'm not tryin to further continue this shit talking but you really need to just drop it buddy. 12oz is not the place to talk about shit like this. if your homie died you wouldn't want some out of town punk talkin shit about him. so drop it. please