Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

i think the letters are there and have good structure you just have to be able to enjoy/read something other than some ultra simple bubble letters :rolleyes: and yes, jeans ALWAYS comes correct. perck too

i dunno man, i think charms has done better letters than those before. oh and i definitely enjoy more than bubble letters. i think adek's, for example, "ultra simple bubble letters" burn a lot folk's complicated pieces so don't downplay them. but if you if enjoy those letters more power to ya.......

if you take any given piece, throw up, simple thing, tag, whatever and isolate any letter of it you gotta asks yourself "is this letter good, bad, or even go with the rest?". if a letter doesn't look good in black and white by itself point blank then you'd better fix it before you go adding colors and all these other new-fangled-designer-paint-aged effects to that shit. don't get me wrong i like all the new shit too as long as it's coming second to the letters.

which reminds me... that kyt shit is crackin too

• Like 1