Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

i am the #1 e-thug bitch and whut!!!! ... your bitch ass copy my style ...ive been punkin niggaz online since 2004 bitch ima pro at this...... so go get drunk off your lil wine coolers fukin homo ... ima sipp me some henny and burn dro... i know u burnin that bunk shit dont even front goat fuker/

just stop dude just stop. and nice flicks goat. keep em coming.

nice flicks goat keep em cummin i wanna fuk your toy ass bcuz my weeds bunk as fuk...... MISTA TANX ONE and no "dude" i wont stop cant stoP....<~~ E-UnIT FoR LiFE intErnEt ThuGZZZ<~~~ 1 puff of my stuff and u would be sleeping like a bitch<< call all your boyz tell um u need back up i run thiS ShiT....... EEE UNIIIITT!!!!!!!!!

anybody else wanna say something to me???????? im the d-bo of internet thugz!!!!.... i punked out like 5 toys between last night and now!!!!..... E-UNIT!!!!!!!!! i ended they careers as toys...... they 2 shook 2 even type anythinG NOW!!!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHA im D-BO<<< E UNIT!!!!!!!!! intErnET ThuG LiFE!!!!!!

i asked tanxxx to meet up through pm, hes obviously from oly seeing that his wall shits all the legal wall there.

tanxxx_one

Rookie

tanxxx_one has no e-cred at this point

Default its your only chanCE - Today, 02:38 AM

im not in seattle<< im not trying 2 get another murdeR case .

dont mess with him man! hes a straight killa! hahahaha ah man im done flooding this, sorry to all who went on here hoping for flicks. ill dig through my collection and post some shit. i got him on the ignore list.

Why are fools running their mouths on a graf forum...You fools need to put in work and shut the fuck up with all that childish nonsense, real talk....If you even speak on that ish...your a toy... and thats word...Thats why I hate graffiti and hate other writers. Get up and shut up!! Icepick One Bang Bang BTM Gang!!:mad:

what this guy said, oh and that task whole car is bangin

goofy? gufe? didn't smog already write that shit. that shits trash. btn? i coulda sworn there was a crew outta seattle that wrote btm..... fucking kids these days.....go practice in your lil blackbook or sumn. go get a job at target for all i give a fuck. something you can be proud of

Why are fools running their mouths on a graf forum...You fools need to put in work and shut the fuck up with all that childish nonsense, real talk....If you even speak on that ish...your a toy... and thats word...Thats why I hate graffiti and hate other writers. Get up and shut up!! Icepick One Bang Bang BTM Gang!!:mad:

uh excuse me dude, the fuck are you talking bout? some ones writing btn in your city and its not crossed out by the time it gets to 12oz. sounds like you're the on that needs to put your key board in park thug god.