Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

dear journal its me doug funnie ,.. acutully its tanx but im new to 12 oz it kind of reminds me off going to high school and meeting all types of people i didnt know... i hope the kids like me and dont think im a toy ass doofus like rojer klots... but i know theyll like me i have confidence and a dog name porkchop ... im posting up pictures of my grafitti and i know my new friends will like them... maybe even we can sit down and smoke sum bud and drink syrup together gosh thatd be swell... maybe ill meet and girl like patty mayonayse and squirt mayo cream all up on her face like i did the last hoe but ill play it cool... dont wanna spill ketchup on anyone right porkchop??? ))~~~(( so i hope you guys like my pictures much love 2 the northwest and im blow a swisha after im done with all thisl_5a6abcc92c8a457f8c2c69343ea6fd13.jpg l_73d204fad5d441ebb717842930cfb1d6.jpg