Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

*Attention* Tubs is not a freewall it was supposed to be a graf mural project...If theres any DAP krew or Kilo on here I have to take my spot back no disrespect and if fag toy slick one is on here (who originally went over it) I just wanted to let you know youre a faggot and and if you have any problems with that come see me at eqpt on university way im there all the time. Seattle really is filled with homos. If hes not on here whoever the fuck knows him tell him to come see me

-Dkizzler the sizzler

its actually a freewall i know the owner.

slick can get it though hes a mark

its actually a freewall i know the owner.

slick can get it though hes a mark

Dude came out the building when I was painting and thats what he told me so if it has changed since then I dont give a fuck thats still my spot and whoever paints there is getting gone over. no beef thats just how its gonna be...when I get some damn paint

The only reason why Im mad about it is that it was toy. If someone would had burned the shit outta me then cool...Just know your places even at freewalls. Theres alot of room on the streets if youre just coming up in the game. The last thing you want especially when you just started is kats not liking you. theres a westcoast king slick one in LA anyways even more evidence of ignorance. Dont even start writing unless you got a mentor to school you on some shit

The only reason why Im mad about it is that it was way toy... and a gay ass fill. If someone would had burned the shit outta me then cool...Just know your places

Thats pretty much the only rule. If you can't top something, leave it alone.

It's like this upcoming remake of the amazing Swedish vampire flick Let The Right One In. They are remaking it in english and they're setting in Colorado. It will suck dick. Waste of time.

guaranteed eqpt is going out of business in the next year, i'm suprised that place even makes enough dough to pay rent

I swear seattle is filled with haters youre such a hoser....we got baller clientele homie, baller owned. Id put a stack down on that if you wanna bet me.

Hating is one step down from snitching extremely gay and girly..only females hate and gossip. Get your mind right

Speaking of gay and girly, when did spending 200 bucks on a pair of shoes make you a "baller"?

Just a thought, not kickin anyone in the balls with that one so don't get all pissy

none taken, youre a baller cause youre a baller no one said spending that much on shoes makes you a baller. Did you just learn that word? we have shoes up to $2500 here and in my opinion even though I love shoes even if I was a baller id never spend that much money on kicks. and just because youre fitted up that doesnt make you gay and girly. It attracts A1 pussy...The total opposite of gay. if you had any idea... come on kids I been doing a lot of shit for over a decade now you should just soak it up. If you know you know. Thats wassup

none taken, youre a baller cause youre a baller no one said spending that much on shoes makes you a baller. Did you just learn that word? we have shoes up to $2500 here and in my opinion even though I love shoes even if I was a baller id never spend that much money on kicks. and just because youre fitted up that doesnt make you gay and girly. It attracts A1 pussy...The total opposite of gay. if you had any idea... come on kids I been doing a lot of shit for over a decade now you should just soak it up. If you know you know. Thats wassup

Honestly I don't really wanna get into this.

And i know who you are, not disrespecting you or your graff in any way.

We just clearly have very different views on... stuff

edit: bamf is a cluck, i'd like to see him get fucked up... again