Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Kayo doesn't bomb and has no style?! Better check yourself right quick.

i never said he didnt bomb you slouey ass cluck. he has no style. its a fact. that is not style thats some recycled ass tag styles, not bitten, recycled, like he looks like bikes blackboook from 2001 but not as good. nigga. the only time i check my self is when i check my self in the mirror nigga. bump my nigga kato always and forever permanent on a broad. DEUCE ZERO MOB

birds keep chirpin.yea we can talk all day about eachother this and that,,who gives a fuck,recycled, no style ,better then no class,fuck do u im going to do me.i dont really get if your trying to make some issue or compare kayoe kato,,dont give a fuck saw dude at the btm argosy no one was funkin.not trying to have a pissing match or hear your rants every page either.fuck kayoe is recyled..yeah yeah who gives 2 shits.its paint on a wall.i gives a rats ass who is up the best the worst,who likes what.

How do you get an albino to develop pigmentation? You beat over the the head with a yeast infection!

- What do Albinos use for cover-up?......WHITE OUT

-What happens to Albinos when they go outside in the winter?.....THEY DISSAPPEAR -

-Whats baby powder made of? .... grinded up albinos

-why did the little albino run his mouth on 12 0z to feel like he was a big nigga

all thats left is to beat some color in ya.

chopped it up with the pcf family i know the deal.green light on ya.

• Like 1