Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

aye does anybody have a link to that short tacoma documentary from like 05? it starts out with the dude writting the name of the video on a freewall....anybody?

i think your talking about this one...personally its all muralists other then drast..its pretty corny it dont have shit to do with tacoma or graffiti,,,if it was a tactown documentry it would be about underworld before 94,tnk bhl cdk tits the heads from cali who brought there influence,the fools who left tacoma to bomb seattle the bay everywhere else,it would speak on the influence from seattle olympia being in the middle,,plus would be in there,,,then after all that and more. it could maybe talk about what ever its talkin bout,,,any way enough with the rant here you go buddy.

bump my btm pcf niggas. prada coach fendi big time mob niggas. kayoes handstyle is by no means tight nigga is you a short bus ass nigga? i know all you real seattle niggas miss the fuck out of me. but dont worry cause im out here in the sunshine blowing blunts and sipping bottles with top notch hoes poolside all day nigga. born to mack homies. rocking brooks brothers head to toe except for the fresh nikes and fitted caps nigga. but dont worry i miss all my seattle niggas. better than most from coast to coast hombre.