Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Pretty much.got a wife kid on the way,buisness to run,ahoy and I got caught up in mexico And got a charge went to county a lil while ago in wa.,some times its time to chill,let the younger homies go wild.every one is diffrent,i family firsy for me.do your thing though....cool story huh

oe800 must of been signed in on my phone,some of his homies are prob thinking when the fuck did he get married and start making babies...:lol:,,,,,i dig it about muralist trying to pass of as graffiti,,,alot of the old piecers posted tore shit up at all aspects role go2 deal slie.dudes deserve there respect for contributing plenty of years and headaches,for a game few give a shit about...fuck a few pages back we had some one saying gosee burns go2..its good to get a bit of history on the pages obviously,,i always look forward to seeing bombing and new flicks from everyone also.stay up fellas.

i dont mind people painting legally, just when they try to pass it off as graffiti is annoying

you may be a graffiti writer, but that aint graffiti

Freewalls are for killin time and scrapcans. It's funny tho when people care what other people do. People calling fools legal eagles like they know what they do. Thinking the know cuz they're not on 12oz posting every tag they did, or cuz they're not on 12oz requesting photos of the work they did the night before....it's more corny than the people that try to pass off the freewall as real graffiti.

• Like 1

the free wall is more of just a chill place than anything. not to be corny but you get a wall covered in paint, with some fairly cool shit on it depending on when you're there and the tracks and occasional trains going by. if people want to paint legal let them do their thing, don't get all wrapped up about it. you aren't supposed to even "give a fuck" in the first place.

but bump all that euro delk and co.

4500762800_4322be96a8_z.jpg

• Like 1

Freewalls are for killin time and scrapcans. It's funny tho when people care what other people do. People calling fools legal eagles like they know what they do. Thinking the know cuz they're not on 12oz posting every tag they did, or cuz they're not on 12oz requesting photos of the work they did the night before....it's more corny than the people that try to pass off the freewall as real graffiti.

There's a million illegal chill spots to paint in seattle so why paint legal it doesnt make sense

people paint some fresh shit at the legal wall but it gets boring to look at cause thats only a part of graffiti, the spot has to be fresh too

and you dont see me posting my shit at all on this site, maybe once or twice but you got me fucked up if you think im ranting like this cause someone's not posting my shit

• Like 1

There's a million illegal chill spots to paint in seattle so why paint legal it doesnt make sense

people paint some fresh shit at the legal wall but it gets boring to look at cause thats only a part of graffiti, the spot has to be fresh too

and you dont see me posting my shit at all on this site, maybe once or twice but you got me fucked up if you think im ranting like this cause someone's not posting my shit

Don't get butthurt....that wasn't directed at you.

Though,....chill spots do take a degree of planning and stealth, which consumes time. Unless you're (not you in perticular) are that asshole that blows spots. Legals are quick n easy.

If your on 12oz talkin shi tabout anything or acting like your a king and all you got is some shitty throws around town and a tag that looks like your homie's tag....you're just as corny