Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Definition of GRAFFITI

: usu. unauthorized writing or drawing on a public surface

you're a fucking moron for pulling out dictionary definitions, dear god. i still write illegal, no feeling is better…but you have to grow up sooner or later and make something for yourself. so to scratch my graff itch i don't mind going legal some days. If you don’t agree then you just don’t get it, thus you’re ignorant.

btw where is that one dude with the crow? ppl hated on him but he always came through with solid pics

can someone flick that giant mural that covers the side of tubs facing the audi dealership ?

what is this going to be like in two or three years. all these toy ass idiots doing shitty tags

that shit got buffed

then:

3506971780_63a997a9db_b.jpg

3466428478_03203f16f1_b.jpg

3466932043_05354b870e_b.jpg

4152296824_4ed4291fb7_b.jpg

4405107711_7b2d616cef_b.jpg

now:

4755703096_d94c8a48fc_b.jpg

4675948050_b2155bf12b_b.jpg

4755064759_7de17734cf_b.jpg

you're a fucking moron for pulling out dictionary definitions, dear god. i still write illegal, no feeling is better…but you have to grow up sooner or later and make something for yourself. so to scratch my graff itch i don't mind going legal some days. If you don’t agree then you just don’t get it, thus you’re ignorant.

btw where is that one dude with the crow? ppl hated on him but he always came through with solid pics

Pretty much.got a wife kid on the way,buisness to run,ahoy and I got caught up in mexico And got a charge went to county a lil while ago in wa.,some times its time to chill,let the younger homies go wild.every one is diffrent,i family firsy for me.do your thing though....cool story huh