Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

people need to not get pissed at a free wall. who cares if someone does a throwie over a piece. to me i see a free wall as a place to practice and get that style everyone is always looking for.

not for throw ups..... pieces over pieces at freewalls=ok. throwups on pieces.....only if the shits been dissed or has toy ass tags all over. that kefer looks more personal tho....aint my buissness (im not referring to that).

i view freewalls as a place where people that arent so interested in the illegal shit can get their thrills, that comes with the understanding that other people will be coming thru to do their pieces and nobody should expect their shit to run long. if you wanna do throwups be respectful......or be able to deal with the result, since that is obviously a dick move.

not for throw ups..... pieces over pieces at freewalls=ok. throwups on pieces.....only if the shits been dissed or has toy ass tags all over. that kefer looks more personal tho....aint my buissness (im not referring to that).

i view freewalls as a place where people that arent so interested in the illegal shit can get their thrills, that comes with the understanding that other people will be coming thru to do their pieces and nobody should expect their shit to run long. if you wanna do throwups be respectful......or be able to deal with the result, since that is obviously a dick move.

nobody went over kefer thats energy over pubs

Free wall beef is serious business kids... Hahaha

But on the real though, don't put a scratch fill over a 4 hour burner... Even IF they got flicks. Its just respect.

who cares they didnt give a fuck thats why they did it have u ever seen a pubs tag if u dont put work in in the streets dont expect respect .not attackin you just speakin the trouth artist and writers not the same

The peices that those seattle cats brought to the garages dont even compare to the art that tacoma artists have been putting up in there. common sense y'all, the photos speak for themselves. top left corner is just a hater and needs to give credit where its do and please tell me what piece that was put down by a seattle cat this past weekend is better than the work tacoma cats been doing down there?

Ive learned more life lessons in the form of graffiti, than I ever have in a normal everyday life. Respect, beef, win some you lose some, what you put in is what you get out,if you dont have a hater your doing somthing wrong ha. Graffiti saved my life in certain areas.

The government makes laws yet we break them anyway. What makes you think everyones gonna follow the rules of graffiti. ha! Shit would be boring right? Life would suck.

The peices that those seattle cats brought to the garages dont even compare to the art that tacoma artists have been putting up in there. common sense y'all, the photos speak for themselves. top left corner is just a hater and needs to give credit where its do and please tell me what piece that was put down by a seattle cat this past weekend is better than the work tacoma cats been doing down there?

ha deff not a hater i think pubs is talented and a good artist i just dont wanna hear people bitchin about it its a legal spot and i dont have any beef with legal walls haha but try to do that shit at sodo that piece would have been wicked tribed up bum juiced out and dog fuckerd lets put it out there like this if pubs was there he wouldnt have said anything he would have just watched!!!

• Like 1