Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

I apologize ahead of time to everyone for this long post, i try not to really say too much on here but i felt it needed to be said.

Feel free to just scroll past if you like

Seagullboy. I thought you said you were done coming on this site. I have seen a few post recently and have decided not to say anything, but i feel that now I must. Don't you remember when you admitted to being a jaded washed up nobody? I went to look for the post so i could quote it, but it was deleted along with everything else in the last year. Please spare us your opinions as they are of no use to anyone.

I will reiterate what i stated a few months ago in regards to your presence on this site:

First off, you have yet to say who you are. You have been on this site since 2006 and every single post you have made has been negative and critical. That means for the last three years you have been coming on this stupid website wasting time and making useless comments and insults. You claim to be talented and knowledgeable, yet you have time and time again refused to state who you are. That makes you a coward. If you are not going to back up what you are saying then why say anything at all? The only thing one can assume from seeing someone behaving as you are is that you are scared. You have most likely been beaten up, crossed out, and ridiculed by your peers and had an over all negative experience in graffiti, and this is the only safe outlet for you to vent your frustrations, behind a computer.

You make vague references to Seattle graffiti in the early 90's and even the late 80's, which would put you well into your thirties or possibly forties. If you are as old as you claim to be i am truly disappointed in the amount of maturity you have acquired in your lifetime, as any self respecting person "your age" with any sort of personal life would not spend his nights criticizing high schoolers anonymously over the internet. Although i will say that any references you have made to "The Old Days" have been recycled information that I have heard many times from most of the older writers I know. Which leads me to believe that you are not really as old as you say you are, you are most likely in your early to mid twenties and are pretending to be older than you are to somehow give your empty threats more credibility. For your sake i really hope I am right and that you are not really in your thirties spending your lonely nights talking about the business of people who do not concern you, some of whom may be half your age. Like I said before, you are most likely a bitter jaded twenty something that has not had the experience in the graffiti lifestyle that you had set out to, but because of past negative experiences you are too scared to say who you are, so you come onto 12oz prophet day after day to lash out at the people who hurt you and the scene that would not accept you. For your own sake, get a life. When you were a child did you ever imagine how pathetic your life would be? Did you ever think that you would grow up to be such a cowardly person, or were you born that way? Please do yourself, as well as everyone else a favor and find a new outlet to occupy your time.

Everyone else on here, you should really just ignore this poor guy. He is like that kid in the 4th grade with ADHD and poor hygiene that would make unnecessary outbursts in class. The teacher would always say "just ignore him, he just wants the attention." That is what you are all dealing with, just a twenty something version of that kid with more time on his hands and a slightly larger vocabulary. Just leave him be and he will get bored, or leave, which he had promised to do months ago. By the way, that includes your other screen names as well.

I apologize ahead of time to everyone for this long post, i try not to really say too much on here but i felt it needed to be said.

Seagullboy. I thought you said you were done coming on this site. I have seen a few post recently and have decided not to say anything, but i feel that now I must. Don't you remember when you admitted to being a jaded washed up nobody? I went to look for the post so i could quote it, but it was deleted along with everything else in the last year. Please spare us your opinions as they are of no use to anyone.

I will reiterate what i stated a few months ago in regards to your presence on this site:

First off, you have yet to say who you are. You have been on this site since 2006 and every single post you have made has been negative and critical. That means for the last three years you have been coming on this stupid website wasting time and making useless comments and insults. You claim to be talented and knowledgeable, yet you have time and time again refused to state who you are. That makes you a coward. If you are not going to back up what you are saying then why say anything at all? The only thing one can assume from seeing someone behaving as you are is that you are scared. You have most likely been beaten up, crossed out, and ridiculed by your peers and had an over all negative experience in graffiti, and this is the only safe outlet for you to vent your frustrations, behind a computer.

You make vague references to Seattle graffiti in the early 90's and even the late 80's, which would put you well into your thirties or possibly forties. If you are as old as you claim to be i am truly disappointed in the amount of maturity you have acquired in your lifetime, as any self respecting person "your age" with any sort of personal life would not spend his nights criticizing high schoolers anonymously over the internet. Although i will say that any references you have made to "The Old Days" have been recycled information that I have heard many times from most of the older writers I know. Which leads me to believe that you are not really as old as you say you are, you are most likely in your early to mid twenties and are pretending to be older than you are to somehow give your empty threats more credibility. For your sake i really hope I am right and that you are not really in your thirties spending your lonely nights talking about the business of people who do not concern you, some of whom may be half your age. Like I said before, you are most likely a bitter jaded twenty something that has not had the experience in the graffiti lifestyle that you had set out to, but because of past negative experiences you are too scared to say who you are, so you come onto 12oz prophet day after day to lash out at the people who hurt you and the scene that would not accept you. For your own sake, get a life. When you were a child did you ever imagine how pathetic your life would be? Did you ever think that you would grow up to be such a cowardly person, or were you born that way? Please do yourself, as well as everyone else a favor and find a new outlet to occupy your time.

Everyone else on here, you should really just ignore this poor guy. He is like that kid in the 4th grade with ADHD and poor hygiene that would make unnecessary outbursts in class. The teacher would always say "just ignore him, he just wants the attention." That is what you are all dealing with, just a twenty something version of that kid with more time on his hands and a slightly larger vocabulary. Just leave him be and he will get bored, or leave, which he had promised to do months ago. By the way, that includes your other screen names as well.

i second this.

lets get back to the flicks, thats the reason we're here (atleast most of us)

GO TO YOUTUBE.COM AND WATCH "ALEX JONES" WATCH HIS VIDEOS ESPECIALY "OBAMA DECEPTION" AND "FEMA 5OO,OOO CASKETS" THIS SHIT IS TRUE NOT A JOKE GOVERNMENT IS TRYING TO TAKE OVER CALLED "NEW WORLD ORDER" THE REVOLT IS COMING AND 2012 SO GET READY!! THIS IS "TRUTH" EXPAND YOUR MINDS

GO TO YOUTUBE.COM AND WATCH "ALEX JONES" WATCH HIS VIDEOS ESPECIALY "OBAMA DECEPTION" AND "FEMA 5OO,OOO CASKETS" THIS SHIT IS TRUE NOT A JOKE GOVERNMENT IS TRYING TO TAKE OVER CALLED "NEW WORLD ORDER" THE REVOLT IS COMING AND 2012 SO GET READY!! THIS IS "TRUTH" EXPAND YOUR MINDS

You're a fucking idiot.

Alex Jones is a fucking fraud and his shit has already been PROVEN to be propaganda.

And that "new world order" shit has been in the making since forever. It's some Republican shit. The funny thing is that everytime anybody mentioned anything about the new world order during a republican presidency, these republicans would be laughing their asses off talking about "you're a conspiracy nut, there's's no such thing as a new world order, there's no such thing as an illuminati, there's no such thing as a Bilderburgh group"...

Now that there's a black president, all of a sudden these same fucking douchebags are hollering and screaming about "the illuminati, the new world order, the Bilderburghs".

The same nut ass motherfuckers who were trying to deny the shit existed in the first place, are now all of a sudden conspiracy theorists.

The even more fucked up part is the fact that they're now all of a sudden admitting to the existence of this shit and trying to scare you scaredy ass sheeple into believeing that this shit is somehow linked to Obama of all people. The reason that they're doing that is because they think (or know) that you fucktards are actually stupid enough to believe that shit.

Obama is the last motherfucker who would even think of activating the concentration camps that previous administrations have built, ready, and waiting for people like us in Montana. But they're so pissed that they lost the last elections by such a landslide (and it looks like they might not ever recover) to the point that they can't even try to flub the shit like they did in 2000 and 04, so they're basically throwing a hail marry and outing what the fuck they've been planning this whole time, only trying to spin it to look like Obama of all people is behind the shit. They're trying to incite a fucking uprising against the wrong people.

And the scariest part is that ALOT of you people are stupid enough to fall for this shit.

Get your head out of your ass and put it to use.

we've all got problems but if you put seagullboy on your ignore list this all you see

This message is hidden because seagullboy is on your ignore list.

by the way anyone out there ever puke up blood before? i''ve been doing it all day and i'm starting to get worried...pm me.

Real talk...