Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

what the fuck is up with these new fangled midget motherfuckers out there? they are trying to run EVERYTHING! i dont know why all of you are just sitting there on your ass and letting this really huge problem go by unattended. shame on all of you fuckin peasants. you shoud be out picking cotton you fuckin bitch ass coke snortin wannabe writers. snort some knowledge for once in your ill existance, then MAYBE THEN you will know what it is truely like to be a california raisen. once a bountiful grape now just shriveled and lifeless, get back in the game and be the best grape you can be, because truely that is what we all aspire to be am i right? damn right im right, so get off your shriveled ass and do somthing about it

what the fuck is up with these new fangled midget motherfuckers out there? they are trying to run EVERYTHING! i dont know why all of you are just sitting there on your ass and letting this really huge problem go by unattended. shame on all of you fuckin peasants. you shoud be out picking cotton you fuckin bitch ass coke snortin wannabe writers. snort some knowledge for once in your ill existance, then MAYBE THEN you will know what it is truely like to be a california raisen. once a bountiful grape now just shriveled and lifeless, get back in the game and be the best grape you can be, because truely that is what we all aspire to be am i right? damn right im right, so get off your shriveled ass and do somthing about it[/quote

are you done?

what the fuck is up with these new fangled midget motherfuckers out there? they are trying to run EVERYTHING! i dont know why all of you are just sitting there on your ass and letting this really huge problem go by unattended. shame on all of you fuckin peasants. you shoud be out picking cotton you fuckin bitch ass coke snortin wannabe writers. snort some knowledge for once in your ill existance, then MAYBE THEN you will know what it is truely like to be a california raisen. once a bountiful grape now just shriveled and lifeless, get back in the game and be the best grape you can be, because truely that is what we all aspire to be am i right? damn right im right, so get off your shriveled ass and do somthing about it

wtf a grape or a midget ???? id rather snort coke then smoke crack

^lol, WTF?!! what are u tryin'to say exactly?..

SHUT THE FUCK UP ABoUT GORE NO ONE FUCKIN CARES!!!! SO YOU HAVE SOME STUPID ASS BEEF BOO FUCKIN HOO MAN UP AND KEEP THAT SHIT BETWEEN YOURSELVES THATS WHATS WRONG WITH GRAFF THESE DAYS ABUNCH OF WHINEY FUCKIN PUNK ASS KIDS. NO ONE ELSE GIVES A FUCK IF HES IN 3A OR NOT I SWEAR IF I KEEP HEARING THAT SHIT IM GONNA GO OUTSIDE AND STRANGLE THE FUCK OUT OF THE NEXT PERSON I SEE:hatred: :hatred: :hatred:

Damn, i think i heard about this guy on the news last night ^^^^^. a couple days ago some guy ran outside of his house and strangled his boyfriend in his front lawn. dang fool, gays are crazy!

ahhhh graff.......such a healthy form of...uh....expression. right, its so great to spend time and energy devoted entirely to something with a one in a million chance of anytype of longterm benifit.....such a better idea than investing time in something like an education or maybe a legal career that may actually have some sort of monetary significance, much better to get a few felony charges and fines, spend time doin community service rather than building for self preservation and growth........plus leave for a year ot two an come back an youres and all your crews ups are down and buried...plus you provide work for social service graff removal jobs and graffiti police task forces wasting yours and everyone elses tax dollars which could be going towards something besides pointless endeavors, the more graff, the more police, more taxes, more pointless arrests..etc etc etc...ive been there though...:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :o

speak for yaself quakebaker. not everyone judges there success off of having a 9-5 workin for some asshole, paying taxes, and being a robot citizen. that shits for squares. real heads grind for their shit without havin to say "yes sir" to nobody. i've been in the game for ten plus and i probably got more mail than the rest off the pushas, cause i got a tech nine in the .......

oh and only squares pay taxes.