Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Erupto had shit on lock. that dude is vastly under-rated considering the amount of work he has put in.

props for that ryfel flick down on the port.

I also like to see Smoke shit in the 206, he still has metro crushed from like 8-9 years ago.

so true. erupto's been holding it down in various cities for YEARS. i dont know about under-rated though. most people recognize the fact that he's been putting in mad work for well over a decade

BUT PLEASE STOP POSTING THAT "PROC" STUFF.

IT HURTS MY EYES!!

i'm feeling ya disco on the erupto tip, dudes up a lot in sf and a lot of other cites too. i ran into him out painting one night in like 98 99 and he was hella chill, we rolled around and crushed. he paints his shit sooo fast it's amazing. word. he's the shit. one cool duder.

and who ever dissed my guy verse is a straight bitch. holla!

does anyone know where to get some good speed i need to plug into this static i feel and be one with the awefull energy this town puts out.ha just kidding opiats have killed my graff life along with any chance of getting laid. oh shit this isnt my online journal and you arnt my friends. who took the shoes outside my door. whoever you are we stone people of your ilk in this town. this is not a rerun stay tuned and stay stoned