Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Snag foo? Is that a play on words to sound like Snafu? Hmmmmmm........creative.

I'm glad that no one that matters in Seattle likes us.......that's touching. As you can tell that's totally affected my life and stopped me from doing what I do. I'm glad that you've got the list of people that matter in Seattle too..........could you forward me that list?

You didn't delete me as I didn't accept your thuggish ruggish self, pointless, but nonetheless a little fun fact. I didn't because I've only heard that you're a fruitloop of a drunk and you and I probably have nothing to speak about in common.

Now are you looking for me to send you a PM of somesort? Or are you talking to the people that have acknowledged your outbursts? I have nothing to say to you nor do any of my crewmates. None of us know you nor do we care to. I'm not sure where any of this shit came from to begin with.......but thanks for the shoutout, we appreciate it! Stay doing whatever it is that you do, aside from hating on us, as it's really pointless. I would imagine, from the randomness of this, that you're drunk right now and just looking to pick cyber fights.........go search somewhere else. Your boy Hymn2 doesn't seem to have anything to say to me........so why do you?

goertex is just ready to smack a bitch sorry if im so cold and you cant handle the heat dont ever try to bump your shit in my town you scary ass fagz and if this was all about internet beef then why did i ask you to live a name in my inbox? still no p.m..........dam goer never forgot. dont get cought slipin in the 206. the reason why i have something to say is because your alive and on 120z tryin to bump keep that garboo in everett. enough said. the p.m box is open.

This is a little off topic, and you guys might not agree with me, but I think WWL should take his bay area ass away from seattle. Don't get me wrong, the cat can paint for sure... but hes always talking about how the seattle graff scene sucks ass, and yet he continues to paint. nother thing that piss's me off about WWL is that he fuckin beefs with everyone like he's some OG, and sends the rest of his fuckin crew out after you too. Along with all of this he has got all the SPD heated, and looking everywhere for graff writers.

So he should stop painting because he painted too much and now seattle is hot?

I'm gonna find out what your regular name is and drop it in here in a bit.

bro an opinion is an opinion, from what i know you dont even live in seattle, or northwest let alone..

and why would you even say that you are going to drop his real name..

not that i agree wth him at all.

the thing about wwl is that he is an og. read your history. there are a lot of different philosophies and attitudes that compose the game.... if any thing i think that he sort of revitalized the scene in seattle by motivating people to paint. isnt that how it used to be in seattle when people talk about how they want " old seattle back"? i don't agree with beefing at all but when i travel through seattle its nice to see that kids are out painting more.