Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

well ive seen alot more illegal shit from you so im not hating.

No fuck that...you should want to be on the hating Jrat gangbang, right? Come on its too easy..Ive posed with pieces, Ive painted legal walls, apparently I bite all sorts of peoples shit, I'm biting Jkat? and Jbue theres mad shit to talk on me. Well if you wont then Ill tell Oc80 to comeback and say how stupid I am.

No fuck that...you should want to be on the hating Jrat gangbang, right? Come on its too easy..Ive posed with pieces, Ive painted legal walls, apparently I bite all sorts of peoples shit, I'm biting Jkat? and Jbue theres mad shit to talk on me. Well if you wont then Ill tell Oc80 to comeback and say how stupid I am.

Dog you really are talking way too much. If you guys have to have all this back and forth please pm each other, no one wants to hear it.

im going to have to agree i am sick of 3-d peices too (for the most part atleast, its fun to draw from time to time) lately ive been doing panel peices (or atleast trying too) ive done alot in sketches trying to get a bit more comfertable with the techniques and letter combinations, i know its not good practice to post my own shit but in this case it fits well with the conversation (which im starting to also notice is something looked down upon so maybe this whole post is a slight against the internet gods but hell...)

IMG_2624.jpg

37.jpg

fullwall.jpg

anyhow, i just like posting pictures im sorry if the subject matter isnt up to snuff

Niles and JRat both kick ass i dunno whats with everyon hating on them.

How is peicing your garage toy anyway... lol what will your mommy not let you? god i carrrackkk myself up...

for the record, that wasnt my garage, it is a freind of mine that had just bought his first house, he had always dreamed of having a mural in his garage, so god forbid we gave him a house warming mural....

Now Im getting jealous..people are hating on him more than me..someone should tell me how wack I am.

God dude shut up, if youre looking for some kind of approval here im not sure youre about to get it. Get over it and stop whining about the obvious to people who dont care. you dont need 12oz's approval to keep painting.

tams.jpg

^

nor is painting a self portrait of yourself with a clock around your neck for your elven brothers doin' time in mordoor..

big up to the next trenchcoat mafia!

seriously though, that character is dope.. i almost shit myself.. it's my new desktop background!

is that enough sarcasm for you?