Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Originally posted by cognac@Mar 9 2005, 01:40 PM

:hatred: you got what you had comin to you erer an you know that shit bitch. so you're bout to pocket check me? :haha: :haha: :haha: what you think you're bout to find? give it up faggot you wont get your pride back i cooked that shit up with some zest of lemon. knives, bats, i dont give a fucc just watch yourself when you see me :skull:

you guys are a bunch of bitches.lil oprah fags cryin.theres no paint on these walls.seattle scene sucks.and your talkin shit.go paint you toy ass fuckers. :gaga: so quit cryin and make some pigs pist.and get some style.......fags. :shook:

Originally posted by cognac@Mar 10 2005, 02:58 AM

oh yeah bitch just cause you post up at the club with your ugley bitches you're a player? fuck you dog i am coming to find you right now :hatred:

:clown2: you are white.face it.your not black.you were raised in subs.playin with your labs balls.you watch to much bet.look in the mirror.your single and ugly.you can't paint........wigger :haha:

Originally posted by TheReckoning@Mar 10 2005, 01:33 AM

all talk

thats it.all talk.all bitcin.all hoes cryin cause they can't paint and wish they were black and a single with their fake raps toy styles and butt ugly looks.why can't you 'writers'' paint.to busy talkin shit cause thats all you fake wiggers are,shit......now rise above that shit and paint.seattles scene is hurtin michael jacksons rep........fuck those streets up with our art.lifes to short for this beefin shit.shine on white boys........ :chicken:

Originally posted by TODD SHAW@Mar 9 2005, 11:35 PM

you guys are super G A Y. thank you.

:gaga: what ever todd,you love these nipples in your mouth.eat my tampon.i fucked some guy from gpk.i forget his name i was drunk and so was he.small penis.i couldn't feel it.girls are takin over just like nc17.... :love2:

Originally posted by ereroner@Jan 24 2005, 08:50 PM

WHY EVEN POST FLICKS?, THIS THREAD IS TIRED.

xaktlee...fuck these just tag and say theyre painters.i just got here from orlando.and this scene is by far the worst.imc is up.gpk and nc17 is everywhere in my hood.i'd let besea hit this lil white ass.any b-girls out there :huh2:

Originally posted by ExcedrinPM@Jan 26 2005, 04:34 AM

Washington/Cereal, you are so lame man. You are saying FUCK HYMN2? I heard Hymn socked you up downtown because you are a bitch and you didnt learn?

Youve gotten beat up hella times..

Why post your lame canvases? Those are gay.

Go to your mom's kitchen and paint your canvases and do not broadcast them. We do not want to see them.

shut up you wigger.these tits could knock you out.all you do is talk shit.eat my tampon.you can't paint or fuck.limp dick subburb boy. :king: by the way a canvass doesn't have a sex type.its cloth.quit watchin bet.you are nobody.

oh yeah bitch just cause you post up at the club with your ugley bitches you're a player? fuck you dog i am coming to find you right now :hatred:

since you talk so much shit like us girls do...i figure we could meet up for starbucks and watch oprah...peace to all my orlando b-girls. :innocent:

you ain't leavin no wheres white boy.you are gonna eat your fritos and watch o.c.choppers play texas hold 'em.fagget.youre just jealous cause you got a limp dick that i couldn't even get up.you had your chance w/this pussy.i'ma graff slut...you love my hair. :haha:

Here you go you dont deseve it but heres a new page try not to fuck it up will all that talking and beef. shit maybe try posting pictures of graffiti and all that instead of jocking all the fools who get up more and clowning the fools you "THINK" get up less,

[u]quit thinking your old school when you aint even outaa school yet[/u]

Fuck.so much shit talking here. your breath smells like poo! you need some colgate kids. betta watch out cuz you gonna get cold cocked by some cavity creeps. but seriously people bad up or talk shit for no fucking reason other than to inflate some already expanded ego. is it fucking worth it? Is your self esteem that low? are you a retard? chances are your gonna piss someone off and catch a beat down or worse. Its already happed to people this and last year(who shall remain nameless).

now. pull your dick out from between your legs and go paint like the hard man you are. and dont listen to what half these losers say on these threads. most of them just troll threads and dont even paint. and fuck all this seattle sucks or the scene is weak shit.. who fucking paints to be in a scene. if you want scene go hang out at the cha cha and drink a forty with your pinky out. paint because its fun. so what if some tweeker doesnt like you or some little kid from ravenna or northgate crosses you out. fuck, who hasnt crossed some one out or accidently went over someone when theyre drunk. fuck. if it matters that much to you take your spot back and see what happens. if they keep going over you then its legit. dont fucking come on here talking about how your gonna do this or that. nobody fucking cares how tough you are though your computer. now go back to your suburban practice walls and start piecing. and if you come to seattle do some silvers and a couple good crazy spots. then maybe people will have some respect for you. and stay out of the yards(unless your invited). thats for old dudes who dont leave their garbage every where or paint over numbers.... well there is one "shitty" yard you can go to.

also. quit droping dimes on people and spots. learn some fucking manners son.

FUCK. now go have fun. :clown2:

whats with this Bitches Bitchen about fools with Beef keep my day out yo mouth i do what i do if it comes on here cause Cognac thinks hes tight and i gotta knock him down a notch then oh well but dont comeon here preachin i aint tryin to hear that shit...fuck this Cognac ill see you again soon ima be rollin through Aurora Heights real soon watch yo self...

Originally posted by scrapheap@Mar 9 2005, 01:03 AM

comin be quite ezel was up more than you ever were, just cause you got a few tags around ballard dosnt make you tight, i dont know ezel but i know he had more ups than you

Speaking the truth.

Comin I think I seen one fill in that you did downtown in an alley and that was it. Your not up because your constantly on the computer. I don't hate you but I think your to lazy and need to get some ups before you start talkin bout me.

Originally posted by rkelly+Mar 10 2005, 09:39 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rkelly - Mar 10 2005, 09:39 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-cognac@Mar 10 2005, 02:58 AM

you ain't leavin no wheres white boy.you are gonna eat your fritos and watch o.c.choppers play texas hold 'em.fagget.youre just jealous cause you got a limp dick that i couldn't even get up.you had your chance w/this pussy.i'ma graff slut...you love my hair. :haha:

[/b]

guh guh guh guh graff slut you say......hmmmmm(romantic pause).saaw how ya dooin girll (as i say it with a grin romanticly looking DEEPLY into your eyes) in the famous words of vannilla ice girl "drop that zero and get with the hero.....

(using best mac voice) girl girl girl girl guh guh guh guh guh guh girllllll oyu you you you its like ya know ya know..........so girl whats up you know with us.....