Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

gaws. you are so helpful to me. remeber that time we were at that party in the CD and i got pushed into the railing and that empty beer bottel fell on that girls face?

then her crew started fuckin with me and you totaly helped me out cause i was all alone and you told them to fuck off? that was so nice of you. i would have had the shit kicked out of me if it wasent for you.

how about we all say nice things about each other from now on.

like my CPS counsler. if you dont have anything nice to say. dont say anything at all.

yea ballard is right man no offense but you talk to much shit ,let them work there shit out, and focus on your work as well man, not everyone can become good just like that, shit. does it really do any good postin beef over the internet? dont think so man.

Originally posted by TaKtics@Jan 4 2005, 04:23 AM

yea ballard is right man no offense but you talk to much shit ,let them work there shit out, and focus on your work as well man, not everyone can become good just like that, shit. does it really do any good postin beef over the internet? dont think so man.

i guess your right. but you have to remember that his beef is his buisness. he can carry it out however he wants. its not my buisness to tell anyone what to do.

i was jus saying that he helped me out and hes not a total asshole like alot of people think.

Originally posted by Ballard+Jan 3 2005, 10:02 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ballard - Jan 3 2005, 10:02 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-TaKtics@Jan 4 2005, 04:23 AM

i guess your right. but you have to remember that his beef is his buisness. he can carry it out however he wants. its not my buisness to tell anyone what to do.

i was jus saying that he helped me out and hes not a total asshole like alot of people think.

[/b]

yea it is his business and his right to say whatever the fuck he wants, but sometimes its a little much, but thats tight how he helped you out and you didnt get your ass kicked,

Originally posted by kidsincharge+Jan 5 2005, 08:10 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kidsincharge - Jan 5 2005, 08:10 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-taxicab@Jan 5 2005, 06:35 AM

LONER IS A FAT FOOK

OOOOh shit im fat thanks for tellin me bro good lookin

[/b]

who gives fuck i know loner could peace u

youre just a bitch who sits behind his computer all day and waits

for this site to get updated

shut up bitch dont talk

fuck taxicab fuck loner fuck fat people fuck kids being in charge:we cant handle control idiot!

fuck you and fuck you and fuck new flicks and fuck seattle though thats where ill always call home...

oh yeah fuck you and you no your not cool fuck you to!

now whos the FUCKedest?

say it FUCK VIKKI! oh please do!

FUCK ME!

fuck everyone but Bruce, Brian Betz and ROAR1!

fuck you and fuck you and fuck you!

SOLAR told seattle wasnt shit anymore but a bunch of bitches thinkin they know everything about graff but dont get up anywhere but seattle.?.

seattle isnt shit wasnt shit aint gonna be shit!

fuck you! :love2: