Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

se.jpg

Yeah theres a bigger graff show in chelsea on the 21st

“HISTORY IN THE MAKING PART II : From Trains to the Streets.”

OPENS JAN 21st THRU FEB 3rd FEATURING NEW WORKS OF 25 NYC

GRAFFITI ARTISTS.

Continuing its commitment to showcase Graffiti Art, The Aurora Gallery, 515 West 29th Street ( between 10th & 11th) presents New Works of over 25 NYC Graffiti Artists. Opening Reception on Jan 21st ( 6-10pm) include works of JAMES TOP,

LA 2, ERO, PART TDS. The Show runs thru Feb 3rd.

been seeing lots of katsu throws and tags also some kerse tags and hour rooftops

missing the seattle lattes and parks

Serel TBC

serf and mint from nyc have an art show jan 21st at 1203 East Olive 7pm. go and jock them

Yeah theres a bigger graff show in chelsea on the 21st

“HISTORY IN THE MAKING PART II : From Trains to the Streets.”

OPENS JAN 21st THRU FEB 3rd FEATURING NEW WORKS OF 25 NYC

GRAFFITI ARTISTS.

Continuing its commitment to showcase Graffiti Art, The Aurora Gallery, 515 West 29th Street ( between 10th & 11th) presents New Works of over 25 NYC Graffiti Artists. Opening Reception on Jan 21st ( 6-10pm) include works of JAMES TOP,

LA 2, ERO, PART TDS. The Show runs thru Feb 3rd.

been seeing lots of katsu throws and tags also some kerse tags and hour rooftops

missing the seattle lattes and parks

Serel TBC

are both of these seattle adresses? im shitty with whereabouts

has anyone seen all the gay PAT shit downtown. you know, that faggot with only one gay ass handstyle, and is hitting up spray paint can throwies like a toy ass little bitch. If anyone knows who he is they should PM me cause i'm looking to beat this faggot up. if you don't know him at least join me in crossing him out. :hatred: :hatred: :hatred:

-EZEL

Originally posted by methlabrebel@Jan 8 2005, 12:27 PM

fukin right, sober home base holiday crush 05!

bump for owl and tilt as well.

finnally some momentum to this slow ass thread!

(of course snorey too)

yea. there are a couple pieces from owl around.

one off of 12th between Pike & Madison on the

East side of street.

Originally posted by friedchicken@Jan 11 2005, 08:02 PM

has anyone seen all the gay PAT shit downtown. you know, that faggot with only one gay ass handstyle, and is hitting up spray paint can throwies like a toy ass little bitch. If anyone knows who he is they should PM me cause i'm looking to beat this faggot up. if you don't know him at least join me in crossing him out. :hatred: :hatred: :hatred:

-EZEL

HAHAHA that pat shit is weaaaaaaaaaaaak. not trying to come up in this forum being a shit talking hater buy that pat guy is a fuckin toy for sure. he needs to drop the can and run when ezel finds him. Fried chicken is right he has 1 hand style and that sucks ass. he cant even do a decent tag/throwie. im not sure why this PAT guy is even trying to write, he has no skill AT ALL.

Originally posted by friedchicken@Jan 12 2005, 03:02 AM

-EZEL

EZEL? your some new generation faggot yourself......PAT is some kid from bremerton....let him do his thing if thats what he wants you fakeass new generation flake!

Originally posted by viKKi4Mayor+Jan 12 2005, 05:49 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (viKKi4Mayor - Jan 12 2005, 05:49 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-gowchoe@Jan 11 2005, 11:58 PM

how would you win a fight against cereal...pour milk on him

shut the fuck up you idiot.....writing PMs like sign my blackbook?

your a fuckin clown kid....

[/b]

stop making up bs u know ive never pm'ed you so dont talk to or about me, cuz all you do is hate on everything, i dont care about you

DONT FUCK WITH ME

Originally posted by viKKi4Mayor+Jan 12 2005, 08:52 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (viKKi4Mayor - Jan 12 2005, 08:52 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-friedchicken@Jan 12 2005, 03:02 AM

has anyone seen all the gay PAT shit downtown. you know, that faggot with only one gay ass handstyle, and is hitting up spray paint can throwies like a toy ass little bitch. If anyone knows who he is they should PM me cause i'm looking to beat this faggot up. if you don't know him at least join me in crossing him out.  :hatred:  :hatred:  :hatred:

-EZEL

EZEL? your some new generation faggot yourself......PAT is some kid from bremerton....let him do his thing if thats what he wants you fakeass new generation flake!

[/b]

i wouldn't give a flying fuck about this pat kid. but he came downtown and started crossin me out first. So I'm tryin to find this fool and settle this shit, until then i'm gonna hack his shit.

maybe you should all shut the fuck up and get a job or goto school or even better paint some orginal spots

and the fucker who keeps posting im fat your a dip shit im 6 feet tall and 190 pounds umm thats not fat faggot also my feet are size 13 and can kick your teeth to the back of your throat.

looking how much shit im talking cool yeah

and oh some pat guy crossed you out then dont go on 12 oz looking for him fuck this is not a lost and found anyways that pat guy crossed you out cause you talk big like your gonna beat his ass

why dont you go cross him out