Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

damn a fifth grader it makes sence now....... dont kids that age still have curfews i mean how can you get anything done after being in bed at 8....... i betya he sneaks out in his jamies with his main paintin potna boo-boo bears oner i heard that fools mad scandalous

forget pullin guts out he'll ..........he'll rip open yer chest and spread your 30%acrilic and 70%pollyester stuffing over all the neiborhoods

pull yer button eyes out and grind them to make his bread...if you leave here taking any advice leave with this dont cross or drip a line over BOO-BOO BEARS ONER OR HIS CREW THE BERNSTEIN BEARS THEYLL GRIZZLY STYLE YOU 2 BITS............ :clown2:

Originally posted by ask your mom@Dec 21 2004, 11:38 AM

damn a fifth grader it makes sence now....... dont kids that age still have curfews i mean how can you get anything done after being in bed at 8....... i betya he sneaks out in his jamies with his main paintin potna boo-boo bears oner i heard that fools mad scandalous

forget pullin guts out he'll ..........he'll rip open yer chest and spread your 30%acrilic and 70%pollyester stuffing over all the neiborhoods

pull yer button eyes out and grind them to make his bread...if you leave here taking any advice leave with this dont cross or drip a line over BOO-BOO BEARS ONER OR HIS CREW THE BERNSTEIN BEARS THEYLL GRIZZLY STYLE YOU 2 BITS............ :clown2:

fuck you child

Originally posted by viKKi4Mayor+Dec 21 2004, 04:23 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (viKKi4Mayor - Dec 21 2004, 04:23 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ask your mom@Dec 21 2004, 11:38 AM

pull yer button eyes out and grind them to make his bread...if you leave here taking any advice leave with this dont cross or drip a line over  BOO-BOO BEARS ONER OR HIS CREW THE BERNSTEIN BEARS THEYLL GRIZZLY STYLE YOU 2 BITS............ :clown2:

fuck you child

[/b]

calm down potna im just trying to give you the greatest gift on the earth can you hear it ............ the childen are laughing isnt that what its all about?......... the children :haha:

Originally posted by Word in the street is:+Dec 14 2004, 02:05 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Word in the street is: - Dec 14 2004, 02:05 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Asiquan@Dec 2 2004, 12:09 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Word in the street is:@Dec 1 2004, 03:41 PM

gaws good post. i seen mad ABACUS-BURBS-NAZE-SHADE- on i405,i5,i90 today

Hell yeah you did!

whats up wit dem DLOKD and BURDEN cats? they got interstate five on lock

[/b]

burden dlokd hahahahah...............hahahahaha....ha :haha: they dont have shit in a porta potie locked down a few spots here and there dont make you a king they been around for like 9 months if you travel north bound its like a wack style time machine i seen it believe it

Yo.........what's up with those TES and TICLES kids? Their shit is all over I-5 bro! It's like..........they're all in your face! You know? I seen it and thought "Damn bro........TESTICLES are all in your grill!" How fucking crazy is that? I love me some timid homosexuals...........and boy howdy.........seattle is chalk full of em!