Frost Bite

Organ Donor

just a friendly reminder that if you would like to keep painting wear gloves, INCLUDING ON YOUR FINGER TIP. that was the only part i left out because i hate having a glove on my index tip. usually all the heat inside the vinyl glove keeps me alright, but not the other night. my finger went from a solid white chunk of iced flesh to the oozing blistering swollen mess it is today. even if your whole hand is covered beside your finger tip you may still get bit. just a word of advice, cause i think ill be rocking the middle finger or one of those stupid spray guns for a while.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

that shit happened to me too hurts like hell too,itll be cool in about 5 days...dont pick it or nothing though it might cause infections and then your little paintin finger will be gettin cut off....:dazed:

i was watching a show a while back about some mountain hikers going up mount everest or something like that...anyways, one of the guys lost his nose, some fingers and toes...and lost feeling in his face. they had pictures though and the guys nose was just black...gross

wear gloves, like on some gore tex type shit

Archived