ABOVElabs website launch.

atc

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by MASk!:

I could critique your lil hip hop flyer but you might not be feelin my opinion so i'll just let it ride.

No, go ahead, I won't be able to get better otherwise. What's the beef with, the actual content or the layout? If you are gonna comment on the filter used on the graff writer, I agree it sucks, but I couldn't think of anything else.

------------------

ABOVElabs.

Alright i think its a little bit cluttered. I just realized you were trying to put each one of the aspects in there but it seems like too much going on. The font is cool and all but a slight pain in the ass to read thru quickly i guess this isnt actually a flyer for a show or whatever but if it was you would want to get the date and stuff to slap people in the face. the way it is you have to decipher a little bit. Im bored as hell at work right now so i think im gonna f around with it a lil i will e mail it to you. I would post it but ive been having major problems finding a pic host peace

Archived