Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
atc

ABOVElabs website launch.

Hey what's up, I just set up my new site, it's pretty much all design bullshit, just wanted to see what everyone thought of it, feedback is mad appreciated. thanks, peace, above.

i like the faces of hope gallery most. I could critique your lil hip hop flyer but you might not be feelin my opinion so i'll just let it ride. Good simple tings though

Originally posted by MASk!:

I could critique your lil hip hop flyer but you might not be feelin my opinion so i'll just let it ride.

No, go ahead, I won't be able to get better otherwise. What's the beef with, the actual content or the layout? If you are gonna comment on the filter used on the graff writer, I agree it sucks, but I couldn't think of anything else.

------------------

ABOVElabs.

Alright i think its a little bit cluttered. I just realized you were trying to put each one of the aspects in there but it seems like too much going on. The font is cool and all but a slight pain in the ass to read thru quickly i guess this isnt actually a flyer for a show or whatever but if it was you would want to get the date and stuff to slap people in the face. the way it is you have to decipher a little bit. Im bored as hell at work right now so i think im gonna f around with it a lil i will e mail it to you. I would post it but ive been having major problems finding a pic host peace

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this