The 12oz Wastiods(represent)after 2 am.

Guest 455

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

skidaddle back to the top

my god, the stories you hear on a monday concerning your exploits over the weekend really can make and break your day...

hahha.....I used to like to blow up my Hot Wheels and shit.....that was fun.....that was about 23 years ago though......fuck,I'm gettin' old.I think I'm gonna change my screen name to "The Fossil".

Originally posted by When

as long as stuff blowing up still amuses you, youre not getting old

atleast thats how i look at it

oh....of course.....hahaha.....Me and a few heads painted this bridge a few years ago and when we were done we made a HUGE bonfire fire(consisting of bums clothes,a wood pallet,random assorted trash and other stuff).....when it got big....we through all of our cans in the fire.....some were still full...but we didn't give a fuck(we were wasted)....and they blew the fuck up super loud....I almost got clipped by the bottom of one of 'em....hahaha.....who cares?....it's all about having a good time.

This ill fuckin' band played tonight at the drinking hole and ruled.....some kind of crazy "ambient" type shit....but all live instruments....it was interesting to say the least....my homie that bartended tonight hooked it up nicely...a couple of free Fat Tires and about 7 double shots of Jager and one can of Red Bull....I'm feeling good,no doubt.

Archived