RAVE GEAR, what you need to look "jiggy"

Guest worthlessoner

Guest worthlessoner

In order have "phat, wicked, awesome time" you will need to come macking in da stlye...yo...So let me help you out with what to buy...

First, there is no way you can show up to a rave with out those little glow sticks,. You need a signal light when you cant find your friends because your "Rolling". these will do fine..

GloWandAll3.jpg

A good way to get free drugs is this.. all you need is this flashing light like this one, and your voice.. roll up (no, i said roll up, not roll, i know what you e-tards are thinking) with this baby and make the sound of police car, all those raver fags, i mean cool ravers will drop their drugs and run. while they run thinking its rade, (again, i said rade, not rave) thats your cue to pic up the drugs...

BeaconBox2.jpg

You will also need some "Candy" here are some new releases...

DiscoBeadBraceletsWhite.jpg

GlowBracelet5Pack.jpg

you also need a cool hat.. here, i like these, the colors are sooo jiggy..

LongHatRainbow.jpg

GlowBracelet5Pack.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by willy_wonka:

drugs will go so far to gut a baby and stuff it full of drugs and try to cross the boarder.....

Yo son, what country are you from? Are you typing in english? or latin swahili?

MERO

DAMN SON

TMFHAR*'S

MLB PREZZ

Guest --zeSto--

I'd like to stand up for all the Jungalist kids out there. Not everyone at at rave is a cat in the hat candy raver (unless it's a trance party).

Honestly, every single jungle / drum'n'bass head I know is down with the roots. They looks more like hip hop kids than glow-stick-candies.

jungalist are EXACTLY like the heads at a hip hop jam, but uprock instead of just thuggin'.

true that, zesto. there're sickos in every culture. the reason junglists are cool is because breakbeats are hearty, good-for-you, quality music. breakbeats are classy. classy people, classy music. i haven't met one junglist who also isn't into hiphop.

as for kandykidz... go take your gabber,or hard house, or trance shit and and and and shove your candy jewelery so far down your throat that you choke on it while you're listening to it, after you've sniffed a lot of glue, did a point of crystal. it'll look cool. the only difference between what you did here, and what you did last weekend was you traded your candy bracelets with your other cracked-out kandyfriendz rather than choking on them.

sorry. kandy kids make me MAD hostile.

Archived