NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

holy fuckin shit,

this mclovin kid is a retard, who the fuck thinks it is a good idea to post a video of yourself doing "graffiti" (if you even want to call it that) online showing your face.

what is next a picture of his learners perment and his social sercurity card.

god damn kids are dumb these days.

Its funny because he's offering GRAF LESSONS. Not paint, not money... lessons. What a condecending asshole. Got my photos together today, post soon.

first-if you had the balls to beat "mcloving"-you would need the lessons!

second-if you where even out of high school , and not just jailbait at the gay bars, you lurk around ,maybe your opinion would count!

third-Mclovin ended up kinda cool-"mcloving"has a long future in role playing games!

----people need to drop this shit----his 15 minutes are over already-----

get back to blowing spots and dry snitching--

this thread is garbage with out it , and the endless shit talking!

i mean really we all know this state doesn't put out shit for graff!!

but for some fucking reason this thread is always on page 1.

theres way better threads on page 2&3 ! i'm just sayin ! not for nothin ! god forbid , some fuckin graff got done,no noone wants to do any real fucking graffiti , they just want to give some fag fame on the internet , so he doesn't have to earn it on any kind of street , other then a legal wall and fucking youtube!! FUCKING SAD YOU GUYS!!! FUCKING SAD!!!

first-if you had the balls to beat "mcloving"-you would need the lessons!

second-if you where even out of high school , and not just jailbait at the gay bars, you lurk around ,maybe your opinion would count!

third-Mclovin ended up kinda cool-"mcloving"has a long future in role playing games!

----people need to drop this shit----his 15 minutes are over already-----

get back to blowing spots and dry snitching--

this thread is garbage with out it , and the endless shit talking!

i mean really we all know this state doesn't put out shit for graff!!

but for some fucking reason this thread is always on page 1.

theres way better threads on page 2&3 ! i'm just sayin ! not for nothin ! god forbid , some fuckin graff got done,no noone wants to do any real fucking graffiti , they just want to give some fag fame on the internet , so he doesn't have to earn it on any kind of street , other then a legal wall and fucking youtube!! FUCKING SAD YOU GUYS!!! FUCKING SAD!!!

Mclovin has secured his place in NC graff history (internet wise). .

you are old enough to be his dad probably. you created Mclovin. situations like him are just proof of what your crew is doing in your town, inspiring new jacks to pick up a spray paint can because they saw a bunch of yalls shit around town. "aww thats cool..i wanna try that." This kid gets a little bit of hair on his nuts, a new skate board for xmas and wants to toy up some shit from yall being the source of inspiration. Running shit comes with negetive consequences and toy production is one of them.. aratherlargetree should just be happy that this kid is overshadowing him or he would still be getting persecuted about not knowing who King Sigh is. moments like these are what makes this thread worth coming back to :lol:

No, a toy on this level cannot be blamed on any one crew. Or the way that crew "runs" they're scene. Or on graffiti at all really. It is the product of the commercialization of graffiti. The dude brought his mom to a legal wall to film him painting like it was illegal. Shit, he faked a skate pho too. He has footage of him playing some graffiti game as well as marc echo's getting up on his fucking youtube page. If anything 12ozprophet and youtube is the reason there are so many fucking toys around, and the internet is killing real graffiti and has been for a while. Faggot.

No, a toy on this level cannot be blamed on any one crew. Or the way that crew "runs" they're scene. Or on graffiti at all really. It is the product of the commercialization of graffiti. The dude brought his mom to a legal wall to film him painting like it was illegal. Shit, he faked a skate pho too. He has footage of him playing some graffiti game as well as marc echo's getting up on his fucking youtube page. If anything 12ozprophet and youtube is the reason there are so many fucking toys around, and the internet is killing real graffiti and has been for a while. Faggot.
finally you speak the truth--nc graff is based on the internet and legal and hidden walls,that why the cry so much, cause when they go on the internet they don't see their shit unless they post it-thats why most fools from nc, whether they can use a can or not suck.as an old retired guy i can say these things,cause they are true,thats why i said moms and nsm are the real crews from nc,pre internet graff crews !!

Mclovin has secured his place in NC graff history (internet wise). .

you are old enough to be his dad probably. you created Mclovin. situations like him are just proof of what your crew is doing in your town, inspiring new jacks to pick up a spray paint can because they saw a bunch of yalls shit around town. "aww thats cool..i wanna try that." This kid gets a little bit of hair on his nuts, a new skate board for xmas and wants to toy up some shit from yall being the source of inspiration. Running shit comes with negetive consequences and toy production is one of them.. aratherlargetree should just be happy that this kid is overshadowing him or he would still be getting persecuted about not knowing who King Sigh is. moments like these are what makes this thread worth coming back to :lol:

rather someone get it from some shit he saw on the streets, and not on the internet and a legal wall like some crews i could mention,for real don't get me started