NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
^^ thats not what i mean

shade is focus on complicated letter structures

while leder is much simpler

leder paints mostly trains while shade hits few spots

shade spends time on one complicated piece while leder spends more time with painting more

its a simple quantity vs quality

im not choosing one over the other because they are completely different writers

thank you for making some fucking sense around here

^^ thats not what i mean

shade is focus on complicated letter structures

while leder is much simpler

leder paints mostly trains while shade hits few spots

shade spends time on one complicated piece while leder spends more time with painting more

its a simple quantity vs quality

im not choosing one over the other because they are completely different writers

That is a joke. Leder's takes it.

quality

and quantity

If you can't make a straight letter look good, then(its spelled with an E decider) adding squigglies won't cover it up. And adding them doesn't make a piece "complicated".

Simple style beats overdone effort all day.

i agree a simple style rules all, but its all ways nice to see people stepping out of the norm and trying something different

well everyone has to get their start some where, which can mean some really bad ideas. labeling one a toy or not should come down to what they do over time not just based on one piece

sure, everyone starts as a toy. but not everyone stays a toy... except for dipshits of course.

you know nothing, do yourself a favor and just shut your fucking face.

sure, everyone starts as a toy. but not everyone stays a toy... except for dipshits of course.

you know nothing, do yourself a favor and just shut your fucking face.

i dont think i ever said that i knew much, but i do have my right to have an opinion and speak it. just because you dont agree with what i have to say doesnt give you the right to be a dick. calm down its just a simple conversation on the internet, nothing to lose your shit over.

i dont think i ever said that i knew much, but i do have my right to have an opinion and speak it. just because you dont agree with what i have to say doesnt give you the right to be a dick. calm down its just a simple conversation on the internet, nothing to lose your shit over.

in honor of oreshatesyou... take this shit to private messages if you have the balls faggot.

Im still trying to figure out why fools on here still try and argue about SHADE...just drop the shit already.....if you have an opinion keep that shit to yourself!!!

sicker

fowl

sicker

fowl

sicker

fowl

tride tride tride

wins...winer...win

melt

melto

melter

gyser-gyser